NeoStrata Anti-Wrinkle Cream Reviews

Ranked #472 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

November 15, 2016

I just started using this cream as a daily regime. I use this prior to my foundation. It goes on smooth and blends well. It does reduce the fine lines and gives a lift. The cost though is a little high. I personally don't think it was any better than plan coconut oil.

June 04, 2015

I love this cream. I have started becoming very conscious of my aging skin and how to prevent aging. This cream is great because a little goes a long way and the bottle lasts forever. People comment on my skin all the time and am happy because I feel like this product is working.

October 23, 2014

This review is for Neostrata Glycolic Renewal™ Smoothing Cream 5% - I have used Avene Eluage for years and wanted to try glycolic acid at the lower level. This is an excellent product - I've had no reactions / purging or dry patches. Very smooth skin! The pump dispenser is perfect! I apply this at primarily in the daytime after a serum/primer; it's a great Canadian product & I'll continue to use. When I purchase my next pump I will go up to 10% as my skin has 'acclimatized.' Note: use SPF as it does not contain it. Excellent results- smooth skin, smaller pores & softer skin to touch:)

Updated On: October 23, 2014

p.s. I'm 51 & do take care of my skin & use skincare to do so as well as managing lifestyle.

June 13, 2014

I have been using this day cream for almost two weeks now and I love it. The ingredients are wonderful and I definitely see a difference in my skin. The line is pricey but the quality is exceptional and at my age I willingly pay the price for the help with anti aging!

August 07, 2010

I started to use this cream after I turned 30 as it is recommended for people age 30 . A friend was talking to me about NeoStrata products and I was looking for a new cream so I decided to try it. I have combination skin and it gets very oily in the summer and very dry in the winter. Because of this I always had to change creams as the seasons changed. What I love about this cream is that I can use it year round and it is always good for my skin. I love the texture of the cream and I find that it absorbs very well into my skin. It is also great under makeup.