NeoStrata Blemish Spot Gel Reviews

Ranked #241 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

An “on the spot” treatment that targets locally the acne pimple to dry it out.Ideal for:Acne-prone skinAcne pimplesAll agesResults:Helps control and clear up acne pimplesReveals clearer, healthier-looking skinFormulation:Glycolic acid is the AHA of choice. Its small molecular size makes it effective in removing the build-up of dead cells on the surface of the skin. This gel contains 5% glycolic acid and an ideal pH for better results.Salicylic acid, a beta hydroxy acid, fights bacteria. This gel contains 2% salicylic acid.

July 01, 2016

This Product is a very runny Gel and the product goes along way. I use a tiny dab morning and night for two days then use the Moisture infusion cream after to regain moisture as this product sucks the moisture out of the blemish to kill it.

February 04, 2016

Didnt do anything for me if anything i broke out more than usual using this product.

February 03, 2016

I too did not have good luck with this product. It made me break out instantly and left my face oily. NOT worth the cost

1.5/5

February 02, 2016

Im sorry to say it ladies this dod not work for me and made my face break out even more then i was , which was not what i was expecting :(

February 02, 2016

This product didn't do too much for me, but none of the other blemish spot treatments do anything either. Overall, I think this product is average, but a bit pricey.

February 02, 2016

NeoStrata makes some great products with glycolic acid. Which helps exfoliate the skin.
I use the glycolic cleanser and when I have a stubborn breakout I apply the spot gel.
It works best if you catch the blemish early on. I have a bad habit for picking my skin though,
which makes things worse. If you apply this gel to a blemish that has been "popped"
it can cause some irritation and leave a scar.

April 01, 2015

Has been effective on blemishes, recommend it.

March 28, 2015

i was looking for a brand that can remove the dark spots on my face so i went to this drug store and the lady recommend it to me. when i started using it ,it feels a bit stingy at first but after that i can feel my face get smooth. the dark spots lightened a bit for a few months.and the pimples dries up quickly. i also love how it smells and the bottle last for few months

October 22, 2014

Use this for 3 months and did not see much difference.

September 09, 2014

I love this product! This summer my skin has been breaking out terribly and I have used a few different higher end professional acne treatments, with this being the best one by far. I use it before or after my moisturiser and I actually like the stinging.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag