• NeoStrata Oil Free Gel Cleanser
  • NeoStrata Oil Free Gel Cleanser

NeoStrata Oil Free Gel Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #785 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

Oil-free gel to target oily andacne-prone skin to cleanse and refresh it.Ideal for:Oily, acne-prone skinDilated pores, blackheadsAll agesResults:Cleanses and refreshes in one simple step.Removes build-up of dead cells, oil and impurities on the surface of the skin.Reveals clearer, younger-looking skin in just 10 days.Formulation:Glycolic acid is the AHA of choice. Its small molecular size makes it effective in removing the build-up of dead cells on the surface of the skin. This gel contains 4% glycolic acid and an ideal pH for better results.

October 12, 2016

I am drawn to NeoStrata because they are a Canadian Company. Their products are also made in Canada. However, I was disappointed with this Gel Cleanser. I like that it is Oil Free and I wanted to try it for NeoStrata has a whole line with the Glycolic Acid including this cleanser. The Glycolic Acid is for purifying and gentle exfoliating and is the smallest AHA (alpha hydroxy acid).

It is suitable for my combination skin and is supposed to also dialate pores, remove blackheads and removes the build up of dead skin cells. I found that it didn't lather at all, unless it isn't supposed to? I had to use alot of the product to wash my face and it didn't feel soft, supple and fresh. My face felt clean, but rough almost. I guess not all products work for everyone. I am no suggesting not to try it, if the info up top is something that appeals to you try it and it could the one for you !! It is also for all ages according to the Neo Strata website.

July 01, 2016

I have been using the complete neostrada line of products for years now. You only need a drop or two to clean your skin. It washes away old skin cells and you can feel it work and the difference after using. Worth every penny

April 08, 2016

This is one of the best facial cleansers I've ever bought!
Instantly cleanses heavy makeup and oily skin. I have tried a lot of products but let me tell this one is really effective! It really does what it promises: shrinks pores, removes all oil and makeup iInstantly. Face feels tightened, fresh and clean! I also lobe to leave it on my face for 2-3 mins to maximise its effects! Tingles just a little but really worth it (I have thick oily skin).
This is a very nice product with a reasonable AHA% amount in it (4%) for sensitive skin too!

December 02, 2015

I have been using the Neostrata oil free gel cleanser for years!! It is a simple product that gives me great results. The biggest reason I always come back to the cleanser is because I can use it on my eyes and it doesn't burn. Of course, it advises you avoid contact with the eyes. When I wash my face I keep my eyes closed tight and it never irritates them. This is perfect for me! I never feel like I have a clean face unless my eye lids are included in the process. The cleaner doesn't sud up. It is a nice smooth gel texture. It does have a slight chemical scent to it. I assume it is from the glycolic acid. Which is the second best thing about this product! I hate using harsh bead exfoliates regularly because it makes my skin feel quite dry. The glycolic acid is the component of the wash that helps exfoliate the skin. It is a low percentage (hence why it doesn't bother my eyes) so I don't rely on it to do the full job of exfoliating. However, I am convinced that this component helps keep my skin nearly breakout free. Also, I seen this product at my dermatologist. Love it! I stock up on this product when Neostrata has the two for one promotions.

September 05, 2014

This product is amazing for toning skin. I use it once in the morning and once in the evening and it works within weeks. It's expensive but worth it.

September 13, 2012

Started using Neostrata products approximately 3 months ago. Would definitely recommend this line of products for acne prone and oily skin. I start with the Gel Clenser then Level 1 tonning solution followed by the Clarifying Lotion, my skin feels great and seams to be less oily. Also use the Matifying Fluid prior to any foundation. Products are somewhat expensive but last a long time and only a small amount is required.