Good

NeoStrata Oil Free Matifying Fluid Reviews

Ranked #325 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

May 03, 2015

Amazing product for oily skin. I've been using this for about 4 years now and I can't wear a liquid foundation without it. I usually apply a moisturizer first and then apply this on my T-zone. keeps me matte all day long and creates a great base for my foundation. product is pricey for me but lasts a long time because you only need a pea sized amount.

September 13, 2012

I have been using this for approximately 3 months. Absolutely amazing results takes away the shine and helps with a matte finsh look. I use after cleansing, toning and lotion. Only a small amount is required in T-zone areas works great as a base prior to applying BB cream or foundation.

June 20, 2011

In my on going quest to keep my acne prone skin clear and to wear less makeup to cover old acne scars and hyperpigmentation, I started to use this oil free matifying fluid about 2 weeks ago. It was recommended by a beauty consultant at Rexall when I told her I was looking for something that would reduce the shiny appearance of my face and help my make up stay on better especially as the day progresses.
Well, it is fantastic. Again, it has not caused any breakouts so far and I have been able to use less make up as I don't have to re-touch throughout the day. There definitely is a reduction in shine. It
It has a very light feel and is fragrance free. I apply it to my entire face after face wash, toner, pore refining serum and moisturizer. I usually use this only when I intend to wear makeup.
It's a great product for keep my face matte and for helping my make up stay on even when I am outdoors and getting somewhat sweaty because of the heat.