NeoStrata Skin Renewal Peel Solution Reviews

Ranked #490 out of 569 in Masks

Ideal quick fix for uneven and dull skin. The glycolic acid will help eliminate dead cells responsible for rough skin. This solution contains 10% glycolic acid and 10% gluconolactone, the highest potency available of AHA to achieve the results after only 1 treatment.Ideal for:All skin typesUneven, dull skinAll agesResults:Removes build-up of dead cells on the surface of the skinEvens out complexionReveals radiant, younger-looking skin after just 1 treatmentFormulation:Hydroxy acid (glycolic acid and gluconolactone) remove the build-up of dead cells on the surface of the skin. This peel contains 10% glycolic acid, 10% gluconolactone and an ideal pH for better results.The Amphoteric System controls the release of the glycolic acid to minimize irritation and tingling.

April 22, 2016

I received This #NeoStrata (Skin Renewal Peel Solution) in Aprils #TopBox. It is a very quick and very easy way to perk up dry, uneven toned and dull looking skin. All you do is apply to clean dry skin, leave on 5 minutes and rinse well. It comes with the perfect applicator so you get the right amount every time with no waste. It helps to remove dead skin cells that can cause aging and rough looking skin. After I applied @NeoStrataCanada Skin Renewal Peel Solution I could feel it actually working. I rinsed well and seen a dramatic change to my face right away it looked refreshed, felt softer and really had a beautiful glow. I was totally impressed with how well this product works.

February 09, 2016

I got a sampel of this mask , i already tried it ,it's amazing ,i think i will purshe it ,it's pretty expensive but i think it deserves

February 08, 2016

Neo Strata products tend to be on the pricey side, but for good reason! I really enjoyed this product. I felt a different in the smoothness of my skin and I felt like my make up looked more natural after using this product because the surface of my skin was a bit more evenly textured.

February 08, 2016

works very well. i prefer to use my hands bc the pads soak up too much product. very easy to use and quick and makes your skin nice and smooth.

February 08, 2016

I tried this and wasn't too fond of it. I found it dried my skin out..

February 05, 2016

I love this! It makes my skin feel tighter and smoother. I naturally don't like peeling solutions though. It still works awesome!

February 05, 2016

I liked the product. It dried fast and worked without drying out my own face. I am usually sensitive to peels, bit this was gentle!

June 19, 2015

This is the most effective treatment i've ever used on my skin. it makes a huge difference in the texture of my skin. I have oily and acne prone skin and i like to use this peel twice a week. i wouldn't recommend this product to people with sensitive skin though, since the glycolic can be a bit harsh. It is pricy but worth the splurge.

May 11, 2015

Had a sample and it makes such a HUGE difference in my skin, I really want to purchase the full size but it's so expensive for a mask!!!

September 05, 2014

I don't hate this product, it works, but the odour isn't appealing (it has a burning smell), and it requires a second step (rinsing) after a 5 - 15 minute activation period. I find that NeoStrata's Resurfacing Duo does a better job.

Shystarr79 earned the Beauty Guru badge

Shystarr79 added a new review for
    Bestope Brushes

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?

Sky821 added a new review for
    Keurig 2.0

xomniss added a new review for
    Olay Active Hydrating Cream