Nescafe 3-in-1 Instant Coffee Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 511 in Coffee

January 21, 2017

I'm not a coffee drinker, but occasionally I NEED some for it's "natural effect" on the body. Needless to say, I don't go out and buy the priciest brand, but when you just want one cup occasionally, nothing beats an instant coffee mix. I've tried a few, but I like this one the best, it has a nice smooth flavour and I like that there are no artifiicial flavours like other brands (after all, I just need a simple cup of coffee!) And I like that the creamer is included. Althogh I would like for the ingredient list to be much more natural, for as much as I drink it, I can accept it from time to time.

January 09, 2017

I first tried these to take to the cottage since only I drink coffee and I really enjoyed them. Not overly sweet or bitter like most jar instant coffees.

January 05, 2017

Nescafe 3-in-1 is a convenient way to make a cup of coffee that tastes great consistently. It's great for on the go, at work and even at home for those lazy days.

Each pouch contains the right amount of sugar coffee and creamer to make the perfect cup of coffee. I usually add a few tablespoons of evaporated milk to make it extra creamier.

The only things that I would change with this product it is if they were to make it with evaporated milk or condensed milk instead of coffee Whitener.
    When this product first came out the little pouches were in a plastic bag type container and now they come in a very sleek plastic box. I wish this wasnt changed because it seems to be too much packaging.
    [I was recruited to try this product for a reduced price and share my honest review]

December 30, 2016

I was first introduced to this product while I was living abroad. It really is convenient and where I was living, people were more tea drinkers and not so much coffee drinkers, making it hard to find decent coffee. I was able to put this in my purse and always be reassured that if I needed a coffee, I was ready to go and all I needed was boiling water.

I like how it is already prepared with cream and sugar, but it isn't overly sweet. I also have used it with hot milk instead of water and let me tell you, it really is a treat.

December 30, 2016

These single packets are convenient to use. These are handy when I'm in a rush in the am. I turn on the keurig, pour this in my mug, get hot water and away I go.

I find it convenient as there's already the coffee,sugar,creamer mix in the tube. The taste is good. I find that there's enough of each for my palate that I don't need to add anything to my cup. I don't find it very creamy, I do find it smooth though.

December 04, 2016

I really enjoy this! I do wish it wasn't so sweet but I what I will do is add this to half hot water, half coffee. This way it adds a bit of sweetness without it being overbearing.

November 29, 2016

It is a strong but sweet coffee, if your a fan of strong coffee this is the product for you to try. I would definetly use.............................

November 29, 2016

I drank this a lot while I was traveling because a lot of the places I went, the only option for coffee was instant coffee. I usually don't like instant coffee, but this stuff is actualy good. Me personally, I wouldn't be buying this product and drinking it often. That being said I have nothing bad to say about it either.

November 28, 2016

Good instant coffee. Not the best, but really not the worse I had try. Taste good and disolve properly. Size is perfect, I keep one in my purse to fill coffee craving during the day. I believe it worth the try.

October 20, 2016

Loved this
    Usually I dislike instant coffees but this one was different, the ease of taking it out and not having to worry about adding the fixings.
    Will definately be purchasing again.

sangchingjung added a new review for
    Voltaren Emulgel

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Chapman's Super Cone

Tashah24 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Glam Sense

MARS BARS SNACK SIZE

Tolexmi added a new review for
    Old Spice Swagger Shampoo