Nescafe Clasico Pure Instant Coffee Dark Roast

Nescafe Clasico Pure Instant Coffee Dark Roast Reviews

Ranked #91 out of 558 in Coffee

February 08, 2017

Je suis totalement une accro au café !!! Et celui-ci est mon # 1 ! je préfère de loinnnnnn ce café instant a n'importe quel café perco/resto/instant ! Dissolution rapide , goût riche et absolument fabuleux ! C'est la meilleure façon de se réveiller le matin et celui de nous accompagner durant une dur journée !!! Il est tout simplement parfait!

July 10, 2016

I'm not a very big coffee drinker so when my husband made me an iced coffee with it I was very surprised with the taste. It's very rich but I would recommend it to Coffee drinkers everywhere.

April 11, 2016

This is the best tasting brand of instant coffee. No others compare to the taste of Nescafe. It has a lot of flavor and no after taste. I have a jar in my cupboard right now. It can be pricey but it comes on sale quite often.

February 17, 2016

Totally my go-to for instant coffee. I would recommend it if you are in a rush or don't have time to brew a fresh pot. The taste is better than you would expect with an instant coffee.

February 17, 2016

I'm not a fan of instant coffee, I prefer my coffee perked, but I was quite surprised by the taste and quality of this coffee! Definitely will be keeping this as a staple in my pantry!

December 09, 2015

Great coffee as long as it is made right. The price is high but so is the quality.

November 26, 2015

I'm not sure for taste, is good but not enough to buy this cofee.

August 07, 2015

I have to say I don't really like instant coffee anyway I have never tasted a great one but I think this is one of the better tasting instant coffee's. If I had to drink it I would choose this one.

July 02, 2015

Best instant coffee ever! I have tried others and nothing beats the taste of nescafe. The price is amazing too!! Can't live without it!

May 30, 2015

Best coffee ever, love this, only way i wake up everyday.