Nescafe Ice Java Cappuccino Reviews

Ranked #343 out of 481 in Coffee

June 20, 2016

I liked it. It's just like the iced coffees they sell everywhere; not the slurpee kind but the kind they pour over ice. I thought it tasted exactly the same as the restaurants sell, but there is variation to the flavour depending on how you mix it and with what amounts of the product you pour. I liked it best mixed with milk watered down a little and pour over just a few cubes of ice (I don't like when they sell it and the entire cup is ice cubes). No need to add sweeteners b/c there's a lot of sugar in the syrup. I like that it's a sweet cold coffee drink/dessert drink that I can control the amount of ice in. And it's a lot cheaper to mix this at home than to buy it out someplace.

1.5/5

June 20, 2016

Terrible. It's sweet syrupy goop. Tasted very artificial, and just didn't mix completely. It wasn't cheap too! I would never recommend this...save your money.

1.5/5

May 30, 2016

I wasn't a fan of this product. I didn't like the taste and I found it left a bad after taste in your mouth. I usually love drinks like this but this is one I wouldn't purchase again. I ended up throwing the bottle out unfortunately.

May 30, 2016

This stuff is so addicting. I could drink this all the time I have to limit myself to one a day or I will overdo it. it is a great summer drink but I drink this all the time

May 30, 2016

Some milk, some ice and a few tablespoons of this and you have a nice iced coffee on a hot summer day. You can add as much or as little as you like. It's cheaper than going to the coffee shop. A bottle can last a long time.

May 10, 2016

This is alright. Doesn't taste awful but it definitely isn't as good as just going to like Starbucks or Tim Hortons. I don't think I would bother spending the money on it again. basically chocolate milk mix but to make Iced Coffee. loaded with sugar.

May 10, 2016

A nice refreshing treat on a hot day...actually I drink it all year around! What I love besides the flavour is that you can make it as strong as you like!

January 26, 2016

I love the taste of this product! I use it to make a grown-up version of chocolate milk - got to have that small kick of caffeine in it you know!

July 30, 2015

We love making home made ice cappuccinos and this makes the whole process easy peasy!! IVery, icecream, milk and blend with the Java syrup!! Yummylicious!!

June 19, 2014

awesome cold drink love this for the summer