Nescafe Sweet and Creamy French Vanilla Instant Coffee

Nescafe Sweet and Creamy French Vanilla Instant Coffee Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 481 in Coffee

November 30, 2016

Super tasty but I find they're actually really expensive to buy. I received a sample pack which is how I initially tried it. I thought they were pretty good so I'd buy a box but I couldn't get past the price. The taste is good but can be on the sweet side if you don't put enough water. I would recommend also adding a little extra milk to make it a little more creamy

November 28, 2016

Got the chance to sample this great instant coffee! It has a delicious smooth and just sweet enough flavour! I love it on the go or at the office, the easy to use single packs are great! Love, love love this!

November 28, 2016

Delicious!!! Not to sweet, the vanilla don't overpower the coffee. Perfect mix and blend on that super convenient format of instant coffee. I'm having one in my purse all the time to fullfill sweet craving ^^

November 16, 2016

I received some of these as a sample. They are convenient when you just want one cup of coffee. You don't have to add cream and sugar. It's already included. Easy to make.

November 16, 2016

These are really great tasting and super convenient. I bought these when I went camping and I really liked that I did not have to bring cream and sugar. It is also great to use this as a creamer with coffee it adds a great tasting flavouring and a little more caffeine.

November 16, 2016

I love this product, it's so delicious. I only buy it when it's on sale because it is crazy expensive for a small box. They're very convenient to bring to work as well which is great. They do have a lot of sugar in them though but I still love them on occasion.

November 07, 2016

I enjoyed my creamy French vanilla. Mixed with milk or cream makes for a nice creamy drink on a cold day. Conveniently portioned in single serving packs.

September 13, 2016

I'm a big fan of the original flavour Nescafe coffee powder mix, and was excited to try this when I saw it in my grocery store. It's too sweet for my liking (although the original is sweet too), and the vanilla flavour is just OK. I really wish they would come out with a less sweet option, because at 13g of sugar per serving, it's too much for me to be drinking one or two of these a day!

August 05, 2016

I got a sample of this from Nescafe Canada along with the original flavour. This one (the French Vanilla) was my favourite since I am not a big fan of coffee. It is okay creamy and not too sweet

June 03, 2016

Nothing overly special about this. I find it a little too easy. It is very easy to make though. If you like french vanilla i recommend Grove Square cappuccino for Keurig machines.