Nesquik Chocolate Powder Reviews

Ranked #84 out of 2326 in Grocery

January 06, 2017

It's the only way I drink milk! I love to mix it with cold milk, hot it's just mehhhh. When I want to do a ice coffee with chocolat syrup I normally use this. I add a few mL of milk to make a kind of syrup and that's it! It's a great product I'm happy it's still there on the market!

January 06, 2017

I love Nesquik, I don't drink it as much as I used to as a kid, but it's still nice as a treat here and there. It's also actually really handy to cook with and if you heat it up, it makes a decent hot chocolate.

January 06, 2017

I like that it has added vitamins! I add this to my daughters milk - and have been buying this stuff since I was a kid. Quality is always perfect! And I feel it lasts us longer than the syrup.

January 14, 2016

Been drinking Nesquik since I was a little girl, my grampa always make it for us, hot or cold it's still the best there is

January 14, 2016

Just love it. I buy the large 1.7 kg container. Very reasonably priced in this size.

December 09, 2015

Nesquik Chocolate Powder;

the original chocolate taste i love as hot chocolate or added into warm milk
    smooths and blends instantly
    good chocolate taste
    NOT too sweet
    warm and comforting
    small amount is all that is needed
    that large container lasts me for so long

good price

for decades now had

1.5/5

September 22, 2015

What the heck happened? This less sugar crap? No.
    I drank this stuff like most people need air...but the new formula? Ohgodno. As soon as I opened the container I could tell it even smelled different.

It tastes awful! I will not be buying this EVER again unless they go back to the old stuff.

June 16, 2015

I don't really like the nesquik powder I prefer the nesquik syrup! I found that the powder never really dissolves fully and leaves a gross taste at the end of my chocolate milk!

June 15, 2015

this is a great chocolate drink. really delicious. perfect for kids.

June 04, 2015

Wow!! We grew up drinking Nesquik chocolate milk.
    It is so easy and as the name says "Quik" to make
    Even decades later my family still trusts Nesquik for making their chocolate milk.
    So delicious!