• nest fragrance
Good

nest fragrance Reviews

Ranked #81 out of 1230 in Perfume

January 15, 2017

I bought a trio set of Nest perfumes for someone this Christmas, I love the smell. They are very fresh and floral, and the scent lingers for a long time. The bottles are designed to copy famous art pieces. The gift was very well received. Overall I love Nest perfumes!

January 03, 2017

NEST fragrances really went outside the typical fragrance scents and designed a line of fragrances that are unlike any other.

I recently purchased a bottle of Indigo (full sized perfume bottle) and I use it everyday. I wanted something that was different. Something alluring and imaginative. The mixture of notes comprising of Kashmir wood, Morroccon tea and black cardamom with hints of black fig is just perfect. Not too strong, not too woodsy.

Lasting power is great, I still get whiffs of it days after applying it.

In terms of pricing, it's not the most expensive bottle I've seen but it's definitely worth every penny!

April 26, 2016

I love lemon smell so I am obsessed with this perfume! Very strong citrus scent when you first spray but the scent minimizes and needs to be sprayed again to enjoy. I love that the rollerball is only $30 so you can enjoy on the go.