Nest Indigo

Nest Indigo Reviews

Ranked #183 out of 1279 in Perfume

March 10, 2017

This is my fav, signature scent! It blends sweet and woody, almost sensual, perfectly!

I do find that it loses its scent halfway through the day, but that is pretty typical for most perfumes it's type.

Highly recommend the value for what you get.

June 30, 2016

All of these fragrances have nice scents. You can purchase them in numerous smaller packs to try out every scent. Bought this on black friday for my mom and she loves it.

March 28, 2016

I received a set of three of Nest roller-ball's for Christmas from my boyfriend and I have to say that out of the three scents, Indigo is my absolute favorite. I remember smelling it in Sephora and loving it, but I didn't remember the name. When I opened my gift set and smelled it, I fell in love all over again. The smell is sweet but not sickening, and I find it perfect to wear everyday. The only downfall I have with it is I wish the scent lasted longer, and while the $70 price tag for the large bottle is a fair price, it's too high for me as a student to justify spending.

January 13, 2016

I love that perfume! It smells deep, and sexy, mature, but not old-ladyish, sweet, but not sickening. The perfect automn/winter fragrance for me. I am normally allergic to fragrances, but I can wear that one without any problem! The staying power is really impressive: if I can still smell it on my wrist the next day!