Nest Indigo

Nest Indigo Reviews

Ranked #148 out of 1216 in Perfume

June 30, 2016

All of these fragrances have nice scents. You can purchase them in numerous smaller packs to try out every scent. Bought this on black friday for my mom and she loves it.

March 28, 2016

I received a set of three of Nest roller-ball's for Christmas from my boyfriend and I have to say that out of the three scents, Indigo is my absolute favorite. I remember smelling it in Sephora and loving it, but I didn't remember the name. When I opened my gift set and smelled it, I fell in love all over again. The smell is sweet but not sickening, and I find it perfect to wear everyday. The only downfall I have with it is I wish the scent lasted longer, and while the $70 price tag for the large bottle is a fair price, it's too high for me as a student to justify spending.

January 13, 2016

I love that perfume! It smells deep, and sexy, mature, but not old-ladyish, sweet, but not sickening. The perfect automn/winter fragrance for me. I am normally allergic to fragrances, but I can wear that one without any problem! The staying power is really impressive: if I can still smell it on my wrist the next day!

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products