Nestea Lemon Iced Tea Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 117 in Juice

November 16, 2016

I'm addicted! I don't even buy juice anymore, I just buy this and make a gallon at my leisure. Taste as fresh as homemade Iced tea, just love it! This officially is my favorite mix drink to buy and drink on the whole. Lasts me long, so definitely worth the cost!

September 30, 2016

I can find this on sale for $6-7 and when I do I buy a few containers. It lasts us awhile and for the amount it makes, you can't go wrong. It's refreshing and light, especially in the summer and I like the hint of lemon flavour.

April 26, 2016

Look no further for great tasting iced tea. I think this iced tea surpasses any other powdered mix I've tried. The hint of lemon is refreshing while not being overwhelming. Only con is its quite expensive when not on sale.

March 22, 2016

I love Nestea. By far my favourite drink for all year round. I do wish the cases of cans were a bit cheaper as I only buy them onsale. This is one drink I enjoy all ways that it is served (cans. glass bottles, or fountain drink). That being said do not get confused and purchase nestea cool. Just not as good!

February 03, 2016

I always have Nestea iced tea in my fridge during the summer. Such a great thirst quencher. Great lemon flavour and just enough sweetness.

January 29, 2016

Has just the right amount of sugar to give it the lemon flavour that seems so real. I always keep at least 3 or 4 of the Nestea Lemon Ice Tea in my fridge so that I have a nice cold drink in the afternoons when I'm on the computer. Very well liked and when I have company over and I tell them that the Nestea is in the fridge, there aren't too many that turn it down.

January 15, 2016

I bought this tea in liquid drops you add to your water and I was amazed how it tasted like i just cracked open a bottle. So much cheaper and u can carry it yr purse so u can use it anywhere.

December 28, 2015

Great price, lasts a long time, tastes delicious - just like the stuff you buy in a bottle. Just sweet enough. Great cold or hot.

November 23, 2015

Nestea Lemon Iced Tea;

actually tastes like the bottled up in store sold nestea ice tea
except with the convenience of brewing it at home

easy to use
can make even with hot water if prefer not the cold

great tasting
same taste
lasts a very long time one container

June 23, 2015

Dès la premire fois que j'ai goûté au thé glacé au citron j'ai bien aimé . En poudre l'avantage est que tu peux bien doser le goût que tu veux lui donner . Le seul bémol quand j'en consomme régulièrement , ma gorge devient irrité et ça donne des brûlements d'estomac..

jayvelyn926 added a new review for