• Nestea Naturally Flavoured White Peach Iced Tea
  • Nestea Naturally Flavoured White Peach Iced Tea

Nestea Naturally Flavoured White Peach Iced Tea Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

August 20, 2016

Bought some on a hot day. I really like white tea. This was refreshing. I only wish it came in bottles so I could keep it in my purse. It's best served really cold.

June 22, 2016

I love peach iced tea, and this one does not disappoint. It is the usual strong tea taste that Nestea provides - with a very strong peach flavor added! This one is a bit on the sweet side, but it is really good and quite refreshing when served ice cold.

May 03, 2016

super refreshing and really light flavour. It's not too strong, sweet or sugary like some iced tea. Delicious! Definitely a favourite, and huge cans are only like a dollar which is excellent for road trip snackage.

April 25, 2016

I found this at my grocery store the other day and I'm extremely impressed. Its a huge can and only 130 calories. I think I only paid about a dollar for this. If you like iced tea and you enjoy the flavor of peach you will love this. It tastes great and its very refreshing.

September 12, 2015

Probably the tastiest thing ive ever put into my mouth.

July 30, 2015

I tried this iced tea for the first time today and I cannot stop thinking about it!!! It was so so good! I find a lot of iced teas to be too sweet but this one was just perfect! I will be buying it again during my next grocery shopping trip (if not before!!!)

July 14, 2015

Recently purchased this product and was pleasantly surprised.
At .99 cents for a 695ML tin (sometimes .88 cents or less) it is a good value and a very refreshing beverage.
Have had this as is, over ice and blended with alcohol.
The peach flavour isn't overpowering and very light and refreshing.
Will definitely be purchasing this on an ongoing basis