Nestlé Gerber Baby Cereal Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 126 in Baby Food

January 16, 2017

My baby does not like this cereal. At all. I have tried and tried and tried, for about 3/4s of a full sized box. The last few times I've tried to feed it to her, she's actually cried. So I'm giving up on this one. She DOES like the Heinz ones. So we'll be going back with those. I know other babies love this stuff, just not mine.

September 23, 2016

this is the main cereal i use for my son, i love the variety of flavours and textures makes it all worth it and its a very reasonable price! my son very much enjoys it

July 26, 2016

I'm very happy with this cereal for baby. I use diffferent ones, but for some reason the rice one seems to be the favourite judging by the smiles etc.

July 26, 2016

Nestle Gerber Rice Cereal was the first food I introduced to my baby. He liked it right from the start and still eats the other flavours of cereal every morning for breakfast. I love that there are many different flavours so I can switch things up for him. It is so easy to prepare and it is great for travelling.

July 20, 2016

My daughtrs loved these cereals as their first foods. So easy to prepare, add milk and microwave for a few seconds just to warm slightly. They took to all the flavours and thrived on these. So convenient and they do taste good as I have tried each and every one of them.

June 27, 2016

My daughter wasnt a fan of these. I dont think she liked the texture as I even made my own and she wasnt happy with those either! I will try these again with my newborn on the way!

June 12, 2016

Very good cereals and very tasty. My 8 months baby girl adores them. They don't have that chemic taste like other cereals does and they can be prepared very fast using only water. So yes, i would recomand this product

April 24, 2016

I remember these baby cereals they were at one point something I was constantly buying, my son loved these especially considering it was one of the first things with texture that he ate. These gone in so many different flavours and are very well priced at Walmart.

March 30, 2016

I thought that this would be a great, trusted brand to start baby on. However, there is milk listed as an ingredient on all the Gerber baby cereals that I saw at the store and giving these to my baby caused serious GI issues. Found a baby cereal without the milk added into it and the GI issues disappeared.

March 19, 2016

This is the only cereal I used with my daughter once I found it the first time. She loved all the flavors that I could get. You could have the cereal watery or thick. It was never hard to swallow. Great price ans great value.