Nestlé Gerber Cherries and Berries Cereal Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 126 in Baby Food

NESTLÉ GERBER Toddler Cereal Cherries & Berries 5 Grain is a cereal just for toddlers, with 15 essential vitamins and minerals, including 100% of your toddler’s daily iron requirement. What makes it extra special are the exciting textures and fruity pieces, just right for your 1 year old’s chewing abilities.

April 28, 2016

It's hard to find a cereal my 12 month old likes, especially the first time she tries it, but this one did the trick. She seems to enjoy the texture as well as the taste and I like knowing she is getting iron and other important vitamins and minerals.

January 26, 2016

Love the small chunks of fruit in the cereal. My child loves the sensation. Lovely taste and no digestive issues noted.

1.5/5

March 03, 2015

my son isnt a picky eater at all but he didnt like this cereal at all. i tried it more then once and each time he didnt like it at all.

January 30, 2015

Both my grandsons have tried this and I couldn't believe that neither one of them liked it. After the first few bites, they would turn their head. I decided to try it. I didn't like it either, has a weird taste.

September 05, 2014

This is good cereal. It has a bumpy texture but my child liked it.

September 04, 2014

Unfortunately my baby didn't like the texture of it! He didn't like the little pieces of fruits! :( As taste was ok, I sifted the cereals and my son could eat it! :)

July 08, 2014

My twin girls started using this cereal recently and love the little bit of food in it. After a while the first starter cereals became bland and boring for them ...it seemed like they wanted to learn and explore more in their world which then moved onto their choices for food. Nestle has been a fantastic company for being supportive of moms wanting to try their products by offering coupons on their cereal allowing my girls to try new stuff like their berries cereal at an affordable price to make sure they like it before we buy more. They loved it and it works well for us to make sure theyre getting their iron intake as its iron fortified. Definently recommend it.

June 19, 2014

My daughter loves this cereal,there is never a bite left behind when it's berries and cherries!

June 19, 2014

My baby really loves it.And its very easy to digest for her.

June 17, 2014

My daughter loves this flavour, even though I personally thought the "cherry and berry" pieces could be a little softer. But she gobbles it down, which is what is important - pretty good flavour as far as baby cereal goes

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic