Nestlé Gerber Lil' Crunchies Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 131 in Baby Food

NESTLÉ GERBER Lil’ Crunchies™ Mild Cheddar are specially designed just for toddlers - they dissolve easily and are a convenient snack to take on-the-go.

NESTLÉ GERBER Lil' Crunchies™ Snacks are:

• Made with 100% baked whole grain corn
  • No preservatives
  • No artificial colours or flavours
  • Made with real cheddar cheese
  • Dissolve easily
  • Developmentally appropriate
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.

February 23, 2017

Great snack for baby and also fun to hold in the hand. We like the cheddar flavour. At the beginning I had to break them in half because she was sticking the whole puff in her mouth which was too ambitious.
    They go stale after opening so sometimes a portion has to go in the garbage.

January 31, 2017

My daughter absolutely loves these. One of her favourite snack but after 3 days being open I do not recommend the child to eat them as they get stale pretty quick and hard to swallow

January 31, 2017

My daughter loved these!! they have a few flavours- she loved them all. It was a good step up from the little puffs- more to eat and crunchy, and fun to hold!

January 20, 2017

My nephews LOVE LOVE LOVE these. They are inexpensive and taste great - yes I have had a few when I ask them to share and they feed me one. It is a great snack and great price.

January 15, 2017

My baby who is solid food transitioning and going to daycare has a good eating on this crunchies specially the cheese flavor. I am purchasing It regularly. Very safe for baby it melts in her mouth no choke hazard!

October 13, 2016

Wow, now this is bringing back some memories. I used to buy these like crazy. Babies firtst finger food besides vienna sausage. These are a helthy snac. Taste really good and the consistency enables them to dissolve in babies mouth so they can eat them and not choke. obviously, i woild still watch my baby, but these are very safe and I have actually eaten them myself. LOL when I was craving cheesies. They actually have some beneficial vitamins and nutrients and Baby loves. So that made me a happy mommy.

September 17, 2016

My baby loves these so much, we could only buy them once in awhile or he's eat the whole thing! They were my life saver when I was grocery shopping to keep him quiet. They have a great crunch and are fresh

September 12, 2016

My son loves these. Soft enough to chew with his 4 teeth. Goes through them pretty fast though. So I wish maybe they came in a bag like cheesies but other then that they are pretty awesome

September 06, 2016

My little guy was so picky when he first started to eat any type of food. He was a texture baby so anything that he didn't like the texture of in his mouth he either vomited cause it made him gaga or if we were lucky he would just spit it out. He loved these! They were easy for him to pick up and put into his mouth and they dissolved o he could crunch on them. Either way they were a hit in our home!

July 13, 2016

My baby is a fan of this and she can eat it non-stop if I don't control her. It is a great snack for me to soothe her on the go but it's not very filling.

Kraft Handi Snacks