Nestlé Gerber Lil' Crunchies Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 126 in Baby Food

NESTLÉ GERBER Lil’ Crunchies™ Mild Cheddar are specially designed just for toddlers - they dissolve easily and are a convenient snack to take on-the-go.

NESTLÉ GERBER Lil' Crunchies™ Snacks are:

• Made with 100% baked whole grain corn
  • No preservatives
  • No artificial colours or flavours
  • Made with real cheddar cheese
  • Dissolve easily
  • Developmentally appropriate
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.

October 13, 2016

Wow, now this is bringing back some memories. I used to buy these like crazy. Babies firtst finger food besides vienna sausage. These are a helthy snac. Taste really good and the consistency enables them to dissolve in babies mouth so they can eat them and not choke. obviously, i woild still watch my baby, but these are very safe and I have actually eaten them myself. LOL when I was craving cheesies. They actually have some beneficial vitamins and nutrients and Baby loves. So that made me a happy mommy.

September 17, 2016

My baby loves these so much, we could only buy them once in awhile or he's eat the whole thing! They were my life saver when I was grocery shopping to keep him quiet. They have a great crunch and are fresh

September 12, 2016

My son loves these. Soft enough to chew with his 4 teeth. Goes through them pretty fast though. So I wish maybe they came in a bag like cheesies but other then that they are pretty awesome

September 06, 2016

My little guy was so picky when he first started to eat any type of food. He was a texture baby so anything that he didn't like the texture of in his mouth he either vomited cause it made him gaga or if we were lucky he would just spit it out. He loved these! They were easy for him to pick up and put into his mouth and they dissolved o he could crunch on them. Either way they were a hit in our home!

July 13, 2016

My baby is a fan of this and she can eat it non-stop if I don't control her. It is a great snack for me to soothe her on the go but it's not very filling.

July 03, 2016

My 16 month old son LOVES these ! We go through at least one can a week ( probably more if I wasn't controlling how many he's eating) As soon as he sees the containers he wants some, they are easy for him to grab and hold. Great size for him to eat without choking . His favourite flavour is the sweet potato one.

June 27, 2016

My daughter wasnr a fan of these but I wish she was. She liked that shes could hold them and eat then herself but it was the taste of the tomatoe ones she didnt like. I have tried any other flavours yet but I plan to do so!

March 30, 2016

I can not even begin to say how much my son loved these cheesies, it was one of the first treat like things I gave him and he wanted these and only these whenever I would ask him if he wanted a treat after dinner. My son is now 4 and still wants these whenever we pass then at the grocery store.

March 30, 2016

My daughter loved these when she was little! Tho product is great for little one that are learning to self feed and pick things up with their fingers. They are crunchy, dissolve quickly so eases mamas mind a bit less of a chocking hazard and they taste great! I will be purchasing these again once my son hits 12montjs. I do think they could be for 8+ months and that the price could be a bit better.

March 19, 2016

My daughter loved cheesies but they gave her gassy stomach but I found these and tried them ans she loved them. Very glad I found them for her. She have been having them since she was 6 months old and she will soon be 2/

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS