Nestlé Gerber Oat & Prune Baby Cereal Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 126 in Baby Food

Nestlé GERBER® Oat & Prune contains the goodness of oats and prunes.

June 27, 2016

We tried this cereal after our baby had gotten used to plain rice cereal. She loved it!!! Since you only need to add water, it is easy to prepare at home or on the run. I love that there is a flavour to it, she seems to enjoy it much more than the plain cereal. I also love that it has prunes it in, which can help counteract the negative effects of too much iron. All around a great product!

March 30, 2016

We just finished this cereal it was his breakfast every morning and he quite enjoyed it, the conistancy was good and easy to mix! I always try his food before he eats it and it was flavourful and not gooey like some of the cereals are. I think we will be purchasing another one of these seeing as it is one he never turns a face from. Highly recommend for those growing babies.

March 28, 2016

My daughter loved this cereal. We couldn't keep it on hnd. You can mix it with water or milk. It doesn't get thick either. This is the only kind she would eat

February 13, 2016

My son loves the nestle gerber oat & prunes baby cereal. You can mix it with breastmilk, formula or even water. The prunes also helps if your baby is constipated.

February 07, 2016

Gave this to my son and he spit it out, i tasted it very bland no flavor.

January 01, 2016

I just gave this to my baby today and she loved it! She doesn't like many of the cereals but she liked this one!

0.5/5

October 19, 2015

I had this not too long ago and will never buy it again. I didn't overfeed but my grandson ended up with terrible diarhhea . I guess it was prunes, not too sure. Anyways, it's an oatmeal. I would rather make my own

September 26, 2015

This was the first cereal I gave my daughter when I introduced solids to her and she loved it. I was worried she would get backed up and the prunes gave the cereal a sweetness and a grantee no backup. It actually did the opposite lol.

July 15, 2015

Bought this when my baby have some problems with poo. Because of added prunes it works great!

July 08, 2015

My son and me like it. The taste is good and price not very high.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender