Nestlé Gerber Puffs Blueberry Vanilla Flavour Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 126 in Baby Food

January 07, 2017

Tres bon produit jadore lutiliser pour mon enfants il adore et les petites boucher sont facile a prendre avec ces petits main je le recommande ! Et ainsi je trouve qui est a un tres bon prix

December 05, 2016

my daughter loved these as one of her first finger foods. She learnt how to eat out of a little bowl with these, and how to grasp them with her fingers. They were the perfect little snack! This flavour especially because she loves blueberries and the vanilla added an extra sweetness!

October 20, 2016

My baby love this cereal, she eats always it is her favourite snacks and I always buy this product, I love to try new flavours, sometimes my husband eat this cereal too :p

October 07, 2016

Le bébé de mon amies capote sur les petits biscuits. Juste à lui en donner quelque un et il arrête immédiatement de pleurer. super bon goût ,délicat en bouche.

October 06, 2016

These were on sale at my local store, I purchased them as a snack for myself. They were really yummy And light! I liked the fact they were pretty healthy and low cal!

October 06, 2016

My babies loved all of these puffs, they always wanted more and more. They are perfect as a first finger food. They melt in babies mouth almost immediately, so rest assured no need to worry about choking. As always still watch baby though. They have a nice flavor too. I love the puffs myself. They are very inexpensive as well and come in a variety of flavours to introduce to your curious little babies palette.

September 16, 2016

My babies love this. So easy to eat. Easily dissolves in the mouth and I don't have to worry about them choking. Love that they offer ones for 8 month olds. Also great for little ones to practice their pincer grip too! My go to for morning snack!

September 09, 2016

My baby loves these! They are a great first finger food too! And easy to bring with you on the go! They dissolve quickly so you don't have to worry about baby choking on them! My son also likes the banana flavour puffs as well!

August 31, 2016

A very good snack for on the go - great for car rides. Small shapes fit well into little hands. Toddlers love the taste too. The kids I watch love them

July 31, 2016

My daughter loves these puffs so much. They are great for bringing along to any outings we do because they keep her calm and happy. I also enjoy snacking on them every once in a while because they taste so good.