Nestlé Gerber Puffs Blueberry Vanilla Flavour Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 131 in Baby Food

February 22, 2017

My baby loves these because they are crunchy and she gets to pick and eat them herself. They melt in the mouth fairly easily so it's not too risky as baby is still learning to chew. They don't have much of a flavour, it's more the texture that seems to be interesting.

January 25, 2017

My daughter and son both liked these snacks. They're great for when you're on the go or just need a distraction for them. They disolve easily and taste great! I know because I tried them lol

January 25, 2017

my loves those (me too i love them shuttt). they're just yummy and easy for those small babies to eat. i use to bought them often when he was like 12 to 15 month.

January 25, 2017

J'adore cette petite collation nutritive pour mon bébé. Elle l'a aidé a amélioré sa dextérité, il a apprit à les prendre sans aide et a les mettre dans sa bouche. Elles ont bon gout et elles fondent dans la bouche, il n'y a pas de risque qu'il s'étouffe

January 07, 2017

Tres bon produit jadore lutiliser pour mon enfants il adore et les petites boucher sont facile a prendre avec ces petits main je le recommande ! Et ainsi je trouve qui est a un tres bon prix

December 05, 2016

my daughter loved these as one of her first finger foods. She learnt how to eat out of a little bowl with these, and how to grasp them with her fingers. They were the perfect little snack! This flavour especially because she loves blueberries and the vanilla added an extra sweetness!

October 20, 2016

My baby love this cereal, she eats always it is her favourite snacks and I always buy this product, I love to try new flavours, sometimes my husband eat this cereal too :p

October 07, 2016

Le bébé de mon amies capote sur les petits biscuits. Juste à lui en donner quelque un et il arrête immédiatement de pleurer. super bon goût ,délicat en bouche.

October 06, 2016

These were on sale at my local store, I purchased them as a snack for myself. They were really yummy And light! I liked the fact they were pretty healthy and low cal!

October 06, 2016

My babies loved all of these puffs, they always wanted more and more. They are perfect as a first finger food. They melt in babies mouth almost immediately, so rest assured no need to worry about choking. As always still watch baby though. They have a nice flavor too. I love the puffs myself. They are very inexpensive as well and come in a variety of flavours to introduce to your curious little babies palette.