Nestlé Gerber® Yogurt Melts Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 126 in Baby Food

October 14, 2016

These are so good, I enjoyed them myself. Lol
My babies all got to enjoy these. They are sweet but healthy at the same time with calcium and probiotics. They melt in babies mouth and allows baby to use finer motor skills by picking them up. They couldn't get enough. Always wanting more and more. The resealable bag is great for a purse or a diaper bag and I believe they come in a few different flavours.

March 19, 2016

Bought these because my daughter loved the strawberry flavor but she didn't like these at all. I tried one ans I found it was a bit tangy. Will be sticking with strawberry

March 19, 2016

These are great for when youre just starting to give solids to you babie as they dissolve quickly and come in a few flavors. My daughter really liked these when she was younger, not so much anymore since i started making them at home, But a good first food snack :)

March 19, 2016

When I first got these for my daughter she loved them. Only the strawberry kind though. Quickly dissolved in her mouth. Great for on the road or going for walks.

February 26, 2016

These were great when my son first started with solid food. They dissolved quickly in his mouth and they were big enough for him to be able to pick up and feed himself. They tasted pretty good too. I would buy this product again if I have another baby.

February 05, 2016

These were one of the first non baby food snacks I gave my son and they were defiantly a big hit. I was a little cautious about giving them to him at first but that fear quickly subsides when you see how quickly they dissolve. He really did seem to enjoy these and he defiantly had flavours that he liked more than others.

January 26, 2016

Perfect for little fingers and mouths!!! Delicious yogurt taste and melts fairly easy in child's mouth. Once in awhile it does stick to the back of his throat and he gags a bit, but overall a favorite.

September 01, 2015

My daughter loves these so much and hey are a great on the go snack which I feel good about feeding her. I guess they are really good because my son tries to sneak then when I am not watching. Big mom thumbs up.

July 14, 2015

Its great taste . But problem is choking problem . She easlly choake it

July 14, 2015

My 11-month-old can't get enough of these! I usually give him a mix of snacks (Cheerios, puffs, melts) and he always picks out and eats the melts first. I've tried them myself and they are quite tasty. I wish they weren't so expensive. Even on sale, I rarely see them drop below $4 per bag, and there aren't many in the bag.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS