Nestlé Parlour Cookies & Cream

Nestlé Parlour Cookies & Cream Reviews

Ranked #239 out of 414 in Ice Cream

April 08, 2015

I love this a lot. it taste great with all the chunks of cookies. i just wish it wasn't so sweet but i do enjoy it. great product for the entire family.

April 08, 2015

The cookies and cream is one of my favourite flavours. I like that they have chunks of cookie - not just little crumbles. The ice cream is very sweet, so I only like it in small amounts

March 09, 2015

I only get this when it goes on sale, but I like it anyways. While I don't think Parlour makes the highest quality ice cream (which is why I only buy it on sale), I can never say no to cookies & cream anything. It's nice and refreshing, and a good spin on vanilla ice cream.

March 04, 2015

The taste is good but the creaminess isn't there like Breyer's IMO. it's almost as if it's watered down Breyer's lol but it's not bad. I get it if it's on sale cos it's not worth it otherwise.

November 13, 2014

Like other reviewers on here, I only buy this when it goes on sale. It's too pricey otherwise. Thankfully it goes on sale fairly often. I literally have this in my freezer at home, haha. I actually prefer it to the Christie Oreo ice cream, because it tastes just as good, but it has wayyy more cookie bits, and they are far larger than the Christie ones.

November 13, 2014

I always buy this when it goes on sale, I never pay the full price as I find it to be a bit expensive. I do really like the taste though and I love combining this with some crushed M&Ms;and cookie dough to make my own version of a Cookie Jar blizzard :)

August 11, 2014

I love cookies and cream ice cream. It's my favourite! I am glad i bought it because didn't need to share with anyone. Very fulfilling and after eating it I don't even feel hungry anymore. Although it's kind of fattening, I still choose to eat it because it is a great comfort food.