• Nestlé Pure Life Purified Water, 16.9-ounce plastic bottles, 12 Count

Nestlé Pure Life Purified Water, 16.9-ounce plastic bottles, 12 Count Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 84 in Water

0.5/5

November 24, 2016

What a terrible tasting product! You'd think water in a bottle is just that - water in a bottle. For this Nestle product, it absolutely is not. Whatever is added to the water taste atrocious. If you want to drink bottled water, do yourself a favour and choose another brand (not another product, an entirely different brand) because you'll regret tasting this. I could barely get through a few mouthfuls before I gave up. I would honestly rather go thirsty than drink this product again.

October 02, 2016

I always stockpile these when the are on sale. This is my favourite bottled water and I go through these like crazy. I love Nestle products, and for some reason, this water tastes better than any other I have tried. I will continue to purchase.

September 12, 2016

Great value for what you are getting. The bottles are EXTREMELY easy to squeeze, so it you are looking for a sturdy plastic, this is not it. I am not a big fan of Nestle, but for it's value, it is worth purchasing.