Nestle Aero Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 481 in Coffee

November 30, 2016

I can't taste the bubbles - never have, never will. Wonder if it isn't just something everyone feels like they have to say. That being said, I do feel the airiness - which isn't exactly a great thing, since in the end I'm getting less chocolate. I find that Aero gets disgustingly clumpy when you eat it, though, regardless of how good the taste is - you sort of choke on how thick it can get, which is weird considering it should be airy. Still a nice taste, but I won't be buying from Nestle anymore considering their business practices.

April 06, 2016

I grew up eating Nestlé aero bars and still today it is my most favorite. I don't care much for the others flavors. This bar is milk chocolately melt in your mouth airy bubbles and not sweet. I wish I was eating one right now. YUM❕

March 31, 2016

This is one of my favourite chocolate bars. I like that it is light and airy and melts in your mouth. It is so yummy to use when making smores. The price is great too!

March 28, 2016

Ahh the Nestle Aero Chocolate Bar my all time favorite chocolate bar to eat since I was a kid. Whenever I buy these my 4 y/o steals them and I don't blame her, they are so yummy and the bubble secretly make it taste better ;)

March 28, 2016

I love Nestle aero chocolate bar. It tastes amazing and the bubbles melts in your mouth. Plus they comes in different sizes and flavours whixh is a bonus.

March 28, 2016

I've been eating Aero Chocolate Bar since I was a kid, still do ! It still taste the same , melts in your mouth . I like the new bubble shapes and I like the dark chocolate Aero

March 28, 2016

Nestle Aero Chocolate Bar is one of my favorite non dark chocolates I enjoy that is not a high end chocolate. It is rich and creamy and the bubble texture is fun to eat. The chocolate is also easy to melt if you want to incorporate it into your baking. As a snack, it goes perfectly with a cold glass of milkm

March 28, 2016

Nestle Aero Chocolate Bar is a great flavored chocolate with bubbles that melt in your mouth. They are a great price and you can purchase them in different sizes. The kids love them and my husband and I enjoy them as well. Great value for the money and a great tasting chocolate.

March 28, 2016

I love Aero! It's so good! I love the feel of the bubbles when it melts in my hands and on my tongue. It's a perfect snack when you're craving something sweet without being too too sweet. One of my favourite chocolate bars for sure!

March 21, 2016

This chocolate bar is so good! When you put a piece in your mouth it actually melts. The price isn't to bad but to get a better deal I go to the dollar store they usually have them at 2 for a dollar