Nestle Aero Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 536 in Coffee

February 13, 2017

Probably one of my favourite chocolate bars that costs less than a $1. Didn't like when they changed the design of the bar (making it more "3d") but it didn't affect the taste so all good.
    Simple and delicious.

February 13, 2017

Just like I remember from when I was younger.
    So many products have changed so many things including Smarties. They just aren't the same any more but not Aero. Other than changing the shape of the bar it still has the same great tast that I loved when I was a kid.

January 16, 2017

I love Aero chocolate bars! The chocolate is really creamy, and there are lots of different flavors to choose from. The peppermint and strawberry ones are my faves! You can usually find the bars on sale quite often!

January 16, 2017

Not my top choice for chocolate bar but lets face it .. if its in the house I am probably going to eat it ha ha ha!! I do love the taste and how it melts in your mouth!

January 10, 2017

This is not top quality chocolate, but tastes great. I love the bubbles in the chocolate as they melt on your tongue. I like taking a small piece and let it melt on my tongue, then come back later for another piece. This is one of my very favorite chocolate bars, the taste has never changes

January 07, 2017

I love Nestle Aero Chocolate Bar. Its all those little bubbles melting in your mouth. The chocolate flavor is amazing and it is the chocolate bar of my choice. Love it !

December 30, 2016

I love how the chocolate melts in your mouth and the bubbles just almost pop in your mouth when you either bite into them or just let them melt in your mouth. The milk chocolate isnt strong nor is it bland taste in your mouth.

November 30, 2016

I can't taste the bubbles - never have, never will. Wonder if it isn't just something everyone feels like they have to say. That being said, I do feel the airiness - which isn't exactly a great thing, since in the end I'm getting less chocolate. I find that Aero gets disgustingly clumpy when you eat it, though, regardless of how good the taste is - you sort of choke on how thick it can get, which is weird considering it should be airy. Still a nice taste, but I won't be buying from Nestle anymore considering their business practices.

April 06, 2016

I grew up eating Nestlé aero bars and still today it is my most favorite. I don't care much for the others flavors. This bar is milk chocolately melt in your mouth airy bubbles and not sweet. I wish I was eating one right now. YUM❕

March 31, 2016

This is one of my favourite chocolate bars. I like that it is light and airy and melts in your mouth. It is so yummy to use when making smores. The price is great too!