Nestle Aero Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 502 in Coffee

January 10, 2017

This is not top quality chocolate, but tastes great. I love the bubbles in the chocolate as they melt on your tongue. I like taking a small piece and let it melt on my tongue, then come back later for another piece. This is one of my very favorite chocolate bars, the taste has never changes

January 07, 2017

I love Nestle Aero Chocolate Bar. Its all those little bubbles melting in your mouth. The chocolate flavor is amazing and it is the chocolate bar of my choice. Love it !

December 30, 2016

I love how the chocolate melts in your mouth and the bubbles just almost pop in your mouth when you either bite into them or just let them melt in your mouth. The milk chocolate isnt strong nor is it bland taste in your mouth.

November 30, 2016

I can't taste the bubbles - never have, never will. Wonder if it isn't just something everyone feels like they have to say. That being said, I do feel the airiness - which isn't exactly a great thing, since in the end I'm getting less chocolate. I find that Aero gets disgustingly clumpy when you eat it, though, regardless of how good the taste is - you sort of choke on how thick it can get, which is weird considering it should be airy. Still a nice taste, but I won't be buying from Nestle anymore considering their business practices.

April 06, 2016

I grew up eating Nestlé aero bars and still today it is my most favorite. I don't care much for the others flavors. This bar is milk chocolately melt in your mouth airy bubbles and not sweet. I wish I was eating one right now. YUM❕

March 31, 2016

This is one of my favourite chocolate bars. I like that it is light and airy and melts in your mouth. It is so yummy to use when making smores. The price is great too!

March 28, 2016

Ahh the Nestle Aero Chocolate Bar my all time favorite chocolate bar to eat since I was a kid. Whenever I buy these my 4 y/o steals them and I don't blame her, they are so yummy and the bubble secretly make it taste better ;)

March 28, 2016

I love Nestle aero chocolate bar. It tastes amazing and the bubbles melts in your mouth. Plus they comes in different sizes and flavours whixh is a bonus.

March 28, 2016

I've been eating Aero Chocolate Bar since I was a kid, still do ! It still taste the same , melts in your mouth . I like the new bubble shapes and I like the dark chocolate Aero

March 28, 2016

Nestle Aero Chocolate Bar is one of my favorite non dark chocolates I enjoy that is not a high end chocolate. It is rich and creamy and the bubble texture is fun to eat. The chocolate is also easy to melt if you want to incorporate it into your baking. As a snack, it goes perfectly with a cold glass of milkm