Nestle Aero Strawberry Bubble Bar Reviews

Ranked #153 out of 737 in Chocolate

March 16, 2016

je le recommende fortement car ca goute pas lartificiel
cest tres naturel on goute le gout des fraises!
jadore ce produit je le recommande !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 13, 2016

I loved this bar so much!!! It's by far my favourite chocolate ever!!!!! I love anything strawberry flavoured and I love aero chocolate so putting the two together for me is magical!!! I'm so sad that I don't see this in the stores very often! But then again if I did not only would I be 600 lbs but I would also go bankrupt because I would spend all my money on this chocolate. Some people might think I'm overexagerating but I'm honestly not! I'm not a fan of chocolate (it's not really my preference) but this chocolate is absolutely amazing. It's a little costly but it's not more expensive then your average milk chocolate. The flavour of the strawberry is very accurate and the milk chocolate is decadent! I 110% recommend this chocolate to anyone with a sweet tooth especially if you love strawberries like I do!

1.5/5

November 02, 2015

There are not enough "nopes" in the world to describe this bar. So disappointed, because I love the original Aero and the mint Aero...this one was just terrible. I can't quite put my finger on what the strawberry flavour reminded me of, but that could just be my brain shielding me from a traumatic memory. Awful.

August 10, 2015

NESTLE AERO STRAWBERRY;

I had one bite of this aero strawberry chocolate and never again!
So fake, too much synthetic strawberry flavor, too sweet.
I prefer original aero only and maybe the mint one occassionaly, but never again strawberry.

awful!
no wonder never see that flavor in stores....

July 10, 2015

une bonne barre de chocolats que l'on mange comme une collation

April 03, 2015

It was the best chocolate ever. The mix between the milk chocolate and the strawberry creme was amazing. The creme really tasted like strawberries! Really, the greatest thing was the presentation! Really, Aero outdid themselves. The layers were visible and the bar had a round, bubbly kind of shape on one side, keeping the Aero style in.

March 10, 2015

This bar is fantastic, and it won't break the bank.
It is delightfully bubbly strawberry middle with a coating of Milk chocolate on the outside.
Very Delicious

March 09, 2015

For the longest time the only flavours were the original chocolate and the mint, which I love, but I was happy when they came out with strawberry for something a little different! I find it to be a bit sweeter than the original and the mint, but overall I like the variation as there aren't a whole lot of strawberry chocolate bars out there.

January 26, 2015

I normally enjoy the odd Areo Mint bar so I thought I would try the Strawberry last week when I saw it at the checkout. Pretty disappointed in it. I just did not like the flavour at all. I think this was a big miss for them.

January 06, 2015

I found these to be way too sweet and the flavoring reminded me of something you would put in a childs perfume for example.