nestle aero truffle chocolate bar

nestle aero truffle chocolate bar Reviews

Ranked #170 out of 752 in Chocolate

December 30, 2016

I love this milk chocolate taste combined with the white vanilla truffle. Its a great combination the only thing i do not like i find it is rather pricey and you get less.

May 10, 2016

I love aero bars but this truffle chocolate bar is to die for. It's not to sweet but still great tasting. It melts in my mouth. It's hard to get the bar in stores but when I see them I always buys one.

May 10, 2016

Truffle Milk Chocolate Bubble Bar is much nicer than the caramel version in every possible way. It is not overly sweetened to the point that it is a burden. The chocolate actually tastes superior once the caramel flavouring is gone. It melts softer, smoother texture, and the air spaces in between the chocolate is what allows for the creamier consistency. Once the chocolate has disappeared into my tummy, I am left with a very subtle chocolaty taste that is not at all overpowering. Despite the fact that there really is no extra ingredient to indicate the truffle, I still thoroughly enjoyed this bubble bar and was reaching for seconds.