Nestle Brownie Sundae Reviews

Ranked #251 out of 414 in Ice Cream

May 27, 2016

Nestlé brownie sundae, the name says it all. It is so delicious with the soft creamy ice cream, with swirls of fudge sauce and loaded with chunks of brownies. The container is made of plastic so you can take it out of the freezer and eat it right from container. I like that the I ice cream stays soft, no matter how many times I open up that container to get a taste of yummy goodness. These sundaes always go on sale and that's the time I stock up.

April 13, 2016

these are a great indulgence ice cream. They go on sale often making them affordable but the product itself is really good too. The ice cream is soft and loaded with brownies. though the tub is smaller than normal ice crea to me its the perfect size as you cant eat too much in one sitting. really awesome flavour.

April 06, 2016

really love soft ice cream!!! this is nice and soft and creamy and smooth!!!!!we like this in the summer time !! the bites of brownie are soft and have a nice chocolate flavor...no gross after taste!!!

April 06, 2016

Nestle Brownie Sundae just listen to the name whats not to love! Delicious chewy Brownie chunks, fudge AMAZING!! a hit in our household! Always fresh and handy to have in the freezer.

April 01, 2016

I actually really dislike these! They are decent by ways of being cheap, but you honestly get what you pay for.. I wouldn't repurchase to be honest, nor would I recommend to anyone.

April 01, 2016

This was very disappointing, as I find all Nestle Icecream sundaes to be. The Icecream is just too soft and kind of squishy to be any good. I find the texture and flavor to be very unappetizing.

June 07, 2015

It was tasty but it could have been way better. The tiny brownie pieces were only on top and not mixed throughout the ice cream and they were stingy on the fudge. You're much better off making your own brownie sundae.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!