Nestle Carnation Simply Hot Chocolate

Nestle Carnation Simply Hot Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #557 out of 737 in Chocolate

September 09, 2016

Ok. On a lark, my husband and I made a late-night grocery store run because we both wanted some hot chocolate. We grabbed the cheapest one we saw, which happened to be a 500g container of ^this^ stuff. When we got home, I made the hot chocolate and added just a sprinkle of cinnamon to both of our cups. I swear, I've never had a better cup of hot chocolate in my LIFE. It's been 4 days now and we have blown through half the container. I've even been putting a scoop of this stuff in my coffee in the morning. We are hooked!

December 15, 2015

Absolutely the best hot chocolate!!! You don't even need to use as much powder as they recommend and it still tastes so delicious and creamy. We use coffee cream to add to the creaminess. We put the powder and the cream in a mug, use the frother to mix it up and make is foamy then add the boiling water. What a wonderful way to end the day and guarantee a good night's sleep.

March 12, 2015

I love this so much. nice smooth and creamy taste. it's great to enjoy together with family. my family loves it.

October 21, 2014

Where did you buy it?
I bought it at Costco before. Heard only Costco carries it. However, I can't find it.

July 16, 2014

Love this hot chocolate. Buy this every winter, it's pretty cheap since it goes on sale during the season.

What do you think, have you tried it?

June 19, 2014

My kids love this hot chocolate!

April 16, 2014

My fave hot chocolate. Rich and creamy without being sickly!!! Not too sweet either. Always a bonus when there isn't a bunch of additives ;) love hot chocolate and this is my go to.

August 12, 2013

Nestle Carnation Simply Hot Chocolate has only 5 ingredients. I love how there is no junk or added stuff that doesn't need to be in it. Tastes great...I add it to my coffee for a great morning Mocha.
It has great flavour as a hot cup of cocoa...My children love it, I love it and it's a staple in my pantry. Only 100 calories and 0.5 grams of fat per 2 tablespoons.