Nestle Crunch Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 737 in Chocolate

September 29, 2016

One of my all time favorites. I somehow forget that it exists because not too many store display this anymore. I love the crunch. Lol
It's sweet like any candy bar. But this is a classic for me. It has been my favorite since I was a kid.

July 22, 2016

I'm somehow who is not really a fan of other ingredients mixed in with my plain ol chocolate, but this taste doesn't bother me one bit. The chocolate is good, the insides -as mentioned in the name- there's a crunch. But you won't chip a tooth. I try to keep mine in the fridge (I just like to keep all my chocolate cold, personal preference.)

July 20, 2016

CRUNCH IS MY JAM! This is my absolute favourite chocolate bar but it's sooo hard to find where I live :( I can only get it at 2 or 3 different stores, and they're a bit out of the way. I love crispy rice chocolate, and I have never found anything too similar to Crunch either. So good!

July 02, 2016

Très difficile de ne pas manger la tablette en entier tellement ce chocolat est addictif! En plus de son prix qui est ridicule au Walmart. Le chocolat et les grains de riz soufflés se marient a merveille dans cette gourmandise!

April 28, 2016

Yuck. One bite was all it took to turn me off of this chocolate bar. I did not like the taste of the crunch or the chocolate. This bar is a fail for me.

March 28, 2016

I don't have this bar often. But when I do have it its a treat because I finds it is a bit sweet. The bar does goes on sale for 4 for a dollar si thata a pretty good deal.

February 06, 2016

These are really cheap at Walmart, You can get a 6 pack of mini bars for just $1.00. This is a really good chocolate good for snacks or putting in lunches. Also a good treat for little ones.

December 28, 2015

Very yummy crunchy chocolate bar. It isn't too filling and it is the perfect snack.

December 28, 2015

The chocolate is flavorless. It's just super sugary, cardboard tasting 'chocolate'. So awful. An embarrassment to chocolate.

December 28, 2015

Love this perfect snack. Smooth and crunchy all at once! Love the crispiness when you take a bite of this bar. So yummy!