Nestle Drumsticks Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 421 in Ice Cream

January 16, 2017

Nestle drum sticks are truly the best I have tried all the flavors ..They are all amazing . I don't settle for any other brands I only buy nestle..The kids are always asking for these its always the first thing to go when I bring them home

January 16, 2017

when we decide on ice cream as a treat as a family this is always in our top 5 choices! I seriously love the nuts on top of the ice cream so much that I hold the bag over my mouth and dump them in hahaha!!!

January 07, 2017

These treats are a tradition in our family. I ate them as a kid and now serve them to my own family. The flavour is great, size perfect & everyone loves them. Price is good so a frequent treat for us.

December 19, 2016

My kids and my husband love Drumsticks as a summer treat. They love how they're dipped in nuts, have a hard chocolate outer layer, and a soft caramel center.

November 17, 2016

I am a big fan of Drumsticks. And this is a good product. I find it a little expensive for what you get though. I also find there is way to many peanuts on top as you try to take a bite, they all fall off. That is quite disappointing considering the top part is the best. I would probably buy it again, just hoping they hold off on some peanuts a little and add more chocolate.

November 03, 2016

This is one of my least favorite Ice Cream Treats. The ice cream is like sugar foam. It is really bad. The chocolate coating too just tastes like sugar to me, I cant even really taste chocolate. The chopped peanuts are good, and when I was a kid, I liked the for the solid chocolate in the bottom of the cone, which is actually good solid milk chocolate. It is all modified milk ingredients and preservatives too. They are also expensive for what you get and the low quality.

I guess it is all personal opinion. I don't buy these anymore.

November 02, 2016

This is my go to comfort/ period food. There's nothing better than taking that bite through the crunchy peanut outer layer through the crisp chocolate into the smooth creamy ice cream.. mmm think i might need to get me one ASAP

November 02, 2016

Just one of those guilty pleasures, love the ice Cream, the cones are delicious with a nice crunch and the peanut topping is yummy! Such a good snack during a hot summers day. Great price and product overall.

November 02, 2016

Love these cones! Such a classic flavour that everyone loves. The ice cream is super creamy, the chocolate and the nut topping adds great texture and flavour! I love the little bit of chocolate at the bottom of the cone so the ice cream doesn't drink through!

November 02, 2016

This is the perfect treat for anybody with a love of chocolate and nuts! It is perfectly proportioned, as it has a perfect ice cream to cone to topping ratio! I really enjoy eating these!