Nestle Drumsticks Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 427 in Ice Cream

February 24, 2017

Nestle drumsticks are a great treat anytime of year. The cones are sweet and crunchy and the ice cream is creamy with just the right amount of chocolate. I tend to buy the jumbo boxes at Costco....more bang for the buck. If you purchase a soft serve ice cream it can cost you 4 dollars a pop, so getting these cones is a much better bargain.

February 23, 2017

Drumsticks are awesome good combination of nut chocolate ice cream and cone love to have one on a hot
    Summer day by the water and a better value then some of the alternatives

February 16, 2017

I love this drumsticks, they are sooo good. Vanilla ice cream, chocolate and peanuts are my favorite combination when it comes to ice cream. It's an awesome combination. Yum yum

February 10, 2017

One of my favorite Ice Cream is Nestle Drumsticks.I love the Chocolate flavour and my Family likes the Vanilla.It is like a cone,only it has a wafer wraparound with Ice Cream inside covered in a coating of chopped Nuts.It has a real nice crunchy taste to it and if you like Ice Cream,You may like Drumsticks.I but them in a pkg of four but I think you can get them with eight in the pkg.You would have to try them yourself to see if you like them.

February 02, 2017

i might be old but i like the old taste . not crazy about the middle of them filled with stuff . i like the old style that i had in high school . i now get them from a different company as i find them better the old school way

January 31, 2017

Nestle drum sticks are amazing. So many kinds of flavours They are not a bad price for the size of them also
    When on sale buy all the kids lol good price for the box

January 16, 2017

Nestle drum sticks are truly the best I have tried all the flavors ..They are all amazing . I don't settle for any other brands I only buy nestle..The kids are always asking for these its always the first thing to go when I bring them home

January 16, 2017

when we decide on ice cream as a treat as a family this is always in our top 5 choices! I seriously love the nuts on top of the ice cream so much that I hold the bag over my mouth and dump them in hahaha!!!

January 07, 2017

These treats are a tradition in our family. I ate them as a kid and now serve them to my own family. The flavour is great, size perfect & everyone loves them. Price is good so a frequent treat for us.

December 19, 2016

My kids and my husband love Drumsticks as a summer treat. They love how they're dipped in nuts, have a hard chocolate outer layer, and a soft caramel center.