Nestle Materna Prenatal Vitamins Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

September 21, 2016

I don't have anything negative to say...I had a horrible first 4 months of pregnancy...I literally could not keep anything down. While these made me nauseous to take, it gave me a little piece of mind that I was still taking vitamins to keep baby strong and healthy and for the price you can't beat it.

August 24, 2016

I used these with my first two pregnancies, these are a great multivitamin, but they weren't for me. I found very I felt sick to my stomach after taking them, it didn't seem to matter whether I took them with food or not and what time a day.. I would recommend this brand of someone asked me about prenatals.

July 31, 2016

I tried to use these while I was pregnant with my son however I had a really hard time swallowing them especially since my gag reflex was so bad while pregnant. I tried crushing or halfing it but then the taste was so terrible i couldn't manage to get it down! Also these are much more expensive than the Costco brand which have the same ingredients

June 28, 2016

I have been using these during my long TTC journey. Although they are more expensive than most prenatal vitamins, they are definitely worth it. And as a bonus, since using them my hair and nails have been super strong and healthy.

June 23, 2016

Cette marque est très réputée pour les femmes qui souhaitent une grossesse ou qui en vivent une. Par contre , pour une femme qui mange des repas nutritifs et équilibrés, elles sont inutiles. Dans ce cas , de simple multivitamine pour femme avec au moins 0,4 mg d'acide folique font amplement l'affaire .

March 04, 2016

I used Materna for 2 out of 3 of my pregnancies. They are a little more expensive than generic brands. I did not use them for my 3rd pregnancy because any and all vitamins that I tried to take made me extremely sick, but for the first 2 pregnancies I took them fine with no side effects. Great products for expectant mothers or even something great to begin taking if you plan on trying to get pregnant in the near future.

March 04, 2016

These have been my go-to vitamins for awhile now; however, I recently changed to the matching store brand vitamin because it was quite a bit cheaper than this one.

February 09, 2016

I used these pills during my pregnancy as they are a trusted brand. They contained everything I needed for my body and for my baby to grow properly. They are pricey but worth it.

February 09, 2016

Although these are quite expensive , they work better than the store brand ( less side effects like bloating and constipation ) I recommend these to all pregnant or woman wanting a baby soon.

September 30, 2015

I have two beautiful little girls. I used these vitamins for both pregnancies. They are very affordable and as far as I can tell worked great for both. I recommend for anyone pregnant or looking to get pregnant.