• Nestle Nesfruta
  • Nestle Nesfruta

Nestle Nesfruta Reviews

Ranked #1902 out of 2312 in Grocery

Nesfruta is Canada’s brand new liquid water enhancer – and the only one made with fruit juice.

Made with fruit juice, all natural flavours and naturally sourced colours, each 52 mL bottle of Nesfruta contains zero calories, 26 servings and is available in four delicious fruit flavours including:
Orange Peach Mango
Raspberry
Blueberry Pomegranate
Strawberry Banana

March 31, 2016

I'm on a low sugar diet so these things are pretty good. I tried the coconut pineapple flavour and, if I'm being honest, mixed it with white rum to make an awesome pina colada drink. A little goes a long way so this bottle will last you a while. It's pretty sweet so start off with less.

June 05, 2015

I tried Nestle Nesfruta Coconut Pineapple and I found it very refreshing. Just a few squirts and mix with water and you have a delicious tropical drink. Doesn't have an artificial taste which is important to me. A variety of flavors to choose from makes this a nice change from plain water.

July 31, 2014

I love it............add squirts to our carbonated water. Delicious and goes a long way. I am very happy I found it by accident at Shoppers Drug Mart looking for something else. I have emailed my family for them to give it a try too. Alexis

July 21, 2014

I'm typically not a fan of flavored water, but I love Nestle's Nesfruta! My favorite has to be the Pineapple Coconut. It tastes so tropical that I completely forget that I'm drinking water. For someone who has a hard time drinking their 8 glasses of water a day (like me), this product is great for giving you different flavors.

July 17, 2014

the best on the market! The taste is fantastic. I am a big fan of the orange peach mango, and the new flavour pineapple coconut. So much better than the other brands, hands down!

May 19, 2014

This water additive is great for on the go! It is cheaper than other flavourings but works just the same! I would recommend. Easy to fit into a purse, bag, or anything on the go!

August 29, 2013

Loving the idea of just adding a drop or two to a glass of water or a bottle on the go, I decided to try the Nesfruta. I found it to be very yummy, light and did not have that aspartame after taste. I now keep one at home, in the car, and at work

jayvelyn926 added a new review for