Nestle NOIR Mousse Delicate Dark Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #68 out of 737 in Chocolate

Celebrating a back to basics approach to chocolate, Nestlé Noir is like slipping into a favourite little black dress, it is something familiar and simplistic that evokes a sense of pleasure. This enjoyment can be directly related to the carefully selected exotic cocoa beans featured in the tablets from two different geographical origins – Ghana and Ecuador. More information here.

September 20, 2016

It's onctuouse, delicious and perfect fort someone who enjoys a little desert or snack. It's a sweet tooth lover delicassy !
The price is right, you won't get disappointed.

November 02, 2015

Nestle NOIR Mousse Delicate Dark Chocolate;

The dark chocolate taste was too bitter too "dark" in my liking.
I did like the mousse texture which is why I decided to try it in the 'noir' flavour.

Too bitter for my liking which is why I wouldn't buy

Pros:
Mousse like texture
Good size chocolate size

Cons:
Too bitter
Too dark

April 06, 2015

This stuff is SO GOOD, the mousse texture adds a lot to the chocolate, it's amazing!

March 21, 2015

I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this chocolate. I don't normally eat dark chocolate but
this one is an exception. The taste is rich and creamy and the chocolate melts in your mouth.
an excellent chocolate bar.

March 11, 2015

This is a great tasting chocolate. it's not to sweet and it is very creamy. excellent choice for a special treat.

February 17, 2014

I just tried this product last month for the first time. Love it! It actually melts in your mouth. You will not be disappointed.

August 18, 2012

Nestle NOIR Mousse Delicate Dark Chocolate has an amazing texture and flavor. I love this product it is so rich in taste and melts quickly in your moth. This is a decadent treat, that my whole family enjoys. Great product.

January 13, 2012

Omg! Best chocolate ever!! Amazing flavour and texture.

November 23, 2011

Toooooooo Die for.. fixes me right up twice a month sometimes more :)

June 14, 2009

One work sums it up....yum!

This chocolate was a delicious treat. I was lucky enough to try the dark chocolate version as well as the milk chocolate version. Out of the two I preferred the milk chocolate because it was lighter and creamier. However I found that I was able to satisfy my chocolate craving with only piece of the dark chocolate version as it was much richer. The milk chocolate left me wanting more!

I really liked the way it was packaged. Each piece comes in it's own holder so it was easy to remove from the package as well as share with friends. I found the chocolate pieces did not become sticky from touching the packaging like some bars do especially as the weather starts to warm up.

I recommend this product and will purchase it again when in need of a chocolate fix!