Nestle Peelin' Pops Reviews

Ranked #355 out of 414 in Ice Cream

August 10, 2015

My four year old Nephew loves these ! The middle taste alright , the outside not so much .. It's made out of gelatin, which I did not care for.

January 11, 2015

Yucky ! my 2 year old grandson wouldn`t even eat these , I tried one , the peel is slimy , and I didn't like the texture , the middle wasn`t overly bad , but I would never buy them again !

January 05, 2015

they are alright the middle is good, although the peeling is easy to eat it is not quit that pleasing. more of a once and a while treat I would say

September 08, 2014

I thought this would be a hit with my kids because it's such a cute idea...but it was a total flop. There is barely any popsicle centre and when the peel begins to melt it takes on an almost jello-like consistency that weirded my kids out. Not a fan.

June 25, 2014

Seemed like a good idea at the time to buy this product but I don't recommend it at all. Even the kids didn't like it and they eat some pretty weird things sometimes. The ice cream centre is pretty good but there is barely any. The outer 'peel' is a spongy, gelatinous covering that is just plain gross. Save your money.

How Sarah Got her Wings

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk