Nestle Pure Life Variety Pack Splash Flavoured Water Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 92 in Water

September 14, 2016

My husband was never a fan of drinking water. When I purchased our first flat of this favoured water, he started drinking water on a regular basis. There are four flavours- lemon, raspberry, multi berry and grape. They are delicious cold or at room temp and well priced at Costco.

August 26, 2016

Great alternative to juice. The water tastes like your drinking juice without added calories. The variety pack had lots of different flavors. 4 actually and all tasted great

July 21, 2016

I have had a hard time trying to cut side out of my day to day life so when I saw this variety pack of water I thought I would try them. These were reasonably priced and I loved that there were 4 different flavours included. I found it much easier to drink these and get in the habit of drinking more water rather than starting off with only plain water.

I liked the wild berry flavour the most and I was even able to get my young son to drink more water on a daily basis because of these. So now I always pick up a case of these along with a case of plain water. I now drink these on a daily basis and they have become one of my favourites.

July 21, 2016

I love flavoured water. It's so refreshing and light. I love raspberry, and lemon the best. Plain old regular water is good too, but flavoured water is where it's at.

1.5/5

April 28, 2016

I find this water has a filmy taste. I'm not sure what it is, but it tastes off to me. I'd rather drink my tap water, and that's saying something because my tap water taste like a pool.

April 28, 2016

My parents used to buy these multi-packs all the time to stop themselves from buying soda. I think they're good if you're transitioning from soda to drinking water, but otherwise I'm not a fan. They have a really weird chemical aftertaste that is really unappealing. Not to mention the environmental waste of drinking of from plastic water bottles. I think if you want to drink flavoured water, it's smarter to buy a reusable water bottle and those little flavour shots or crystals. I still don't like the chemical aftertaste, but it is more environmentally responsible. Also, especially in reference to the lemon flavoured one, adding a squirt of real lemon juice to water tastes way better.

April 28, 2016

I really like the large variety pack that I picked up at Costco. I enjoy flavoured water rather than just plain, it motivates me to drink more water! Only minus is the slight after taste of all of them. I think it's the sucralose?

January 30, 2016

Not a big fan of the artificial flavor, love the water as it is ... Bit pricy for water in my opinion.

1.5/5

January 30, 2016

There was something off with the flavoured water that made it off putting. Perhaps it was the artificial sweetener? There was an aftertaste to it that seemed bitter. I have tried to like this stuff and have tried different flavours, but that aftertaste is keeping me from doing so.

October 06, 2015

I really enjoy some of the flavours like orange or raspberry but I can't drink more than one bottle because the flavours are just soooo strong and also it is way overpriced!