Nestle Rolo

Nestle Rolo Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 737 in Chocolate

September 28, 2016

Used to love these as a kid. There is something to be said about the combination of chocolate and caramel. They just melt in your mouth and then you get to enjoy the ooey gooey goodness of caramel as it pours out.

September 24, 2016

Nestle Rolo is my go-to chocolate treat. I don't feel guilty having a couple then saving the rest for another day. Great chocolate flavor with caramel inside. So good! I like the Rolo Minis too.

June 15, 2016

Omg. These chocolates are so delicious. Milk chocolate with a caramel center. I like to put them in the freezer before I eat them. Luckily my kids don't like them so they last longer.

June 15, 2016

I really enjoy eating a Rolo once and a while! It has a nice milk chocolaty taste with just the right amount of caramel! Nice and sweet but not overly.

June 15, 2016

Seeing this come up for a review makes me really want one! I love them, I don't like the mini ones, I find they have to much chocolate to the caramel ratio. But I always pick this up when I see them!

June 15, 2016

This is a really great treat!! little bite size pieces are the perfect size!! the chocolate and caramel blend perfect with each bite!!!I like these a little cold when i eat them..they are my evening treat!!!

June 15, 2016

These are unique b/c they come in pieces that are easy to share or eat while doing something else, or having loose in a pocket. It's a good quality and has both an excellent creamy chocolate, and a gooey caramel centre. It's more sturdy than Caramilk bars, these one's have stronger chocolate that won't melt or crush as easily. It's fun to unroll the foil and eat them slowly one at a time.

June 15, 2016

I looovvvveee these chocolates and have loved them since I was a kid. These are made of very good quality chocolate and have a good amount of liquid Caramel in the centre. These are defiantly one of my go to treats.