Nestle Rolo Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 414 in Ice Cream

JAM PACKED with FUN – real mini peanut butter ROLOS, peanut butter swirl and chocolate!

November 29, 2016

If you are a Ice Crean lover and Chocolate is your flavor,then this is the one for you.It certainly is the one for me.I'm a chocolate lover and anything in that flavor I have to try it.Nestle Rolo Ice Cream is Chocolate and Caramel in flavor with a lot of rolo mixed all through the Ice Cream.Just a few dollars more than regular Ice Cream but certainly worth it,every penny.It makes for a nice dessert after eating or as a night time snack as I do while watching TV.I recommend this Ice Cream because I know you will love it to.

November 29, 2016

I love this particular one because it has a really rich and chocolate flavor. It has the perfect combination of ice cream chocolate and really yummy caramel. It has a really addicting taste. I like the ice cream more than I like the actual rolo bars. It is not too expensive and really has s nice real ice cream taste.

October 21, 2016

Cette crème glacée est très bonne ,par contre elle est vraiment sucrée! Parfois le prix est un peu élevé ,mais en spécial ça en vaux la peine je trouve!

October 04, 2016

Crème glacé au chocolat avec de vrai morceau de rolo. Vraiment bon au goût ,mais très sucré par contre. J'aime la prendre en spécial à cause du prix un peu élevé.

October 01, 2016

I usually only get these when they are on sale. I love how many rolo pieces I get in the tub of ice cream. The ice cream itself is chocolate caramel and oh so delish! I am lucky if I get two bowls before the family eats the rest of it though!

August 28, 2016

I just love this product, I love the taste. It's affordable, once it's on sale that is. It just tastes really good. It's a nice treat on hot summer days.

August 27, 2016

Got this promo pack size for $1.00 each so i had to try them!! Was not dissapointed at all. So delicious, chocolate and caramel with rolo pieces in there. Insanely good!!

August 21, 2016

Nestle Rolo ice cream is my absolute fave! If I could give more than 5 stars I would! It's just so perfectly filled with great caramelly chocolatey goodness. An awesome treat!!

August 17, 2016

I just recently bought 10 mini containers of Rolo ice cream at Super C and I absolutely love it. Those giant chunks of chocolate are so scrumptious. This may be one of my favorite flavours.

June 29, 2016

I am a big fan of all of these types of ice-cream. They are so flavourful and decadent. I can only eat a little bit at a time but it is a huge treat when I do.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil