Nestle Rolo Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 424 in Ice Cream

JAM PACKED with FUN – real mini peanut butter ROLOS, peanut butter swirl and chocolate!

February 13, 2017

J'aime beaucoup le fait qu'il y ait des morceaux de chocolat Rolo entier à l'intérieur, pas seulement la saveur. J'aime aussi beaucoup la texture, mais souvent dispendieuse à l'épicerie.

February 13, 2017

The flavour is sooooo good I could eat them all day. The rolo within the ice cream is a fantastic combo. The price is in a reasonable range to pick up anytime.

January 25, 2017

This ice cream flavor is to die for! I mean vanilla, chocolate and Carmel in one product.... amazing flavour and a house favorite that we purchase at least once a month as a family treat.

January 16, 2017

The price can't be beat, the taste is delicious and we always manage to find it in stock. We love this as a treat every couple of months :) The chunks of rolo are soooo good!

January 13, 2017

Rolo Ice cream is the best just had it the other day and I am going to buy more +++ I wish it went on sale more often in stores if it does go on sale in is only in the summer +++ the hot days +

January 09, 2017

Rolo ice cream is probably THE best ice cream out there!!!!! The caramel chocolatey ice cream with little rolos throughout. It is my all time favourite

January 07, 2017

I am not a big fan of ice cream. I am more of an ice lolly fan myself. I have purchased the sample size of this particular ice cream and for the price it is a decent treat to cut the cravings. The ice cream isn't the creamiest, however that is expected with the price point. I do love the addition of whole rolos in the ice cream and it is always a fun treat when you bite into one. This is an especially nice dessert for young ones in the summer.

January 07, 2017

j'adore se produit le crème glacée au chocolat est onctueuse se mélange bien avec le caramel et le morceaux de mini ROLO mes papilles gustatives sont au paradis a chaque bouchée

January 07, 2017

This ice cream is absolutely one the best ice cream that Nestle has on the market. It is totally packed with rolo pieces smothered in ice cream. All I can say is YUMMY!!!

January 05, 2017

Firstly, YUM! I LOVE Rolos, and I love Ice Cream, so both together is heaven! So delicious. Its a bit rich, but that just makes you eat less so you can savour it. Really yummy