Nestle Rolo Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 437 in Ice Cream

JAM PACKED with FUN – real mini peanut butter ROLOS, peanut butter swirl and chocolate!

March 21, 2017

I didn't think I would like this as much as I did.. I really liked it.. I know it is not "Real" Ice Cream per say, but as a dessert, it works for me. It is extremely creamy and tons and tons of little Rolo's filled all throughout. The caramel inside the Rolo is super soft and melty. It has a perfect blend of chocolate and caramel flavor and believe it or not, it has less sugar and fat and calories than most Yogurts out there !! It was gone in 3 days.. !!

March 13, 2017

My more m used to love asking for rolos when ii would g to the store so when she found out it was in ice cream she had to get her hands on it I mean omg so good you get two in one not only the rolos t ivce cream too so its a win win you gotta try it out tastes even better than just eating a rolo

March 13, 2017

Okay Rolo ice cream you say ....I'm in I said ....oh my not good the whole icecream tastes like the carmel rolo...it would be nicer if the ice cream was vanilla and then just the pieces put in ...but instead its like a blizzard all mixed together ...not a favourite

March 03, 2017

Yummy! I love the Nestle Rolo Ice Cream! I have never tried it but picked it up from Superstore since it was on sale. It's such a great treat! So affordable! Love it!

February 13, 2017

J'aime beaucoup le fait qu'il y ait des morceaux de chocolat Rolo entier à l'intérieur, pas seulement la saveur. J'aime aussi beaucoup la texture, mais souvent dispendieuse à l'épicerie.

February 13, 2017

The flavour is sooooo good I could eat them all day. The rolo within the ice cream is a fantastic combo. The price is in a reasonable range to pick up anytime.

January 25, 2017

This ice cream flavor is to die for! I mean vanilla, chocolate and Carmel in one product.... amazing flavour and a house favorite that we purchase at least once a month as a family treat.

January 16, 2017

The price can't be beat, the taste is delicious and we always manage to find it in stock. We love this as a treat every couple of months :) The chunks of rolo are soooo good!

January 13, 2017

Rolo Ice cream is the best just had it the other day and I am going to buy more +++ I wish it went on sale more often in stores if it does go on sale in is only in the summer +++ the hot days +

January 09, 2017

Rolo ice cream is probably THE best ice cream out there!!!!! The caramel chocolatey ice cream with little rolos throughout. It is my all time favourite