Nestle Semi Sweet Morsels

Nestle Semi Sweet Morsels Reviews

Ranked #525 out of 737 in Chocolate

February 05, 2016

I find these great for baking and they make great chocolate chip cookies. I also melt them for brownies. Haven't bought these for a while, but will again

February 05, 2016

These are the classic chocolate chip. They melt in your mouth, releasing a slow burst of chocolatey goodness. They're also good to bake with. I love to make cookies with these!

November 30, 2015

I use them for baking cookies and for pancakes. Sometimes I'll add a few to my oatmeal.

February 09, 2015

I love these semi-sweet chips, especially to bake with. I also like to sprinkle a few on my yogurt or take a banana and drizzle the melted semi-sweet chocolate over it. I melt it in the microwave for about 5-6 seconds and pour over a halved banana.

June 18, 2014

NOW TELL ME WHO DOESNT LOVE CHOCOLATE? WHEN U MAKE HOME MADE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES, THE BEST MORSELS, HANDS DOWN, WITH KIDS, AND ALL, IS NESTLES SEMI SWEET MORSELS. IT SO SOO GREAT TO MAKE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES, CANDIES, FUDGE N CAKES, NOT TO MENTION FROSTING, AND DIP STRAWBERRIES IN IT. IT IS THE SEMI SWEET OF THE CHOCOLATE THAT MAKES IT MELT IN UR MOUTH, THAT U JUST WANT MORE....