Nestle Smarties Candies Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 1061 in Snacks

October 14, 2016

Super bon au goût et craquant sous la dent. J'adore les smarties et toutes les couleurs. Bon format ,boîte pratique pour bien verser dans les mains.

October 14, 2016

Love those smarties since I was a child I also like the halloween scaries to give on Halloween night and I still eat them the same way... By letting the candy coating melt slowly and I still eat the red ones last :)

October 14, 2016

One of the first chocolate ive ate as a child. I didnt realize the candy covered on chocolate.. i realized it the day i took a bite from one smartie, and that day i just found it so unique. I always wondered how they made those smarties. But anyways, if you havent tried it. Go for it. Very cheap price and great flavor.

August 11, 2016

I used to love eating Smarties when I was a kid, but the ones that are out now are not very good. It doesn't matter which package you buy, big or small, or in bulk, they all taste stale. Definitely won't be buying these anymore.

June 02, 2016

I don't have these often but they are such a delicious treat. The candy outside is the perfect sweetness and the chocolate is always creamy and delicious. These are so much better then M&M;'s!

June 01, 2016

aIt's hard to beat an original! I don't buy them often anymore, but I was sucked in by a display at the grocery store yesterday and bought a few boxes. They are just as I remember them - hard coating with a hint of flavour, and that chocolate burst in the centre. Glad to know that some things don't change!

May 28, 2016

I grew up eating smarties. As a kid l would always separate mine by colors and like the commercial would sing, I would eat the red ones last. I'm not much for eating smarties anymore but do enjoy the ice cream.

April 27, 2016

I have Loved Smarties since I was a child. I have passed my Love of them onto my children. We enjoy them at least once a week. I use them to decorate cakes and cookies for birthdays Best Candy treats ever :)

April 24, 2016

Smarties were a part of my childhood. They are a delicious candy and I still find them enjoyable to this day. When I was younger, I always used to separate them all by colour and eat the red ones last even though they all tasted the same haha. I mainly buy these when the halloween candy goes on sale in the boxes mixed with other nestle chocolate. Still tasty!

April 01, 2016

Smarties are tasty!
I must admit, when it comes to chocolate in a sugar coated shell I prefer mini eggs.
But, smarties are my boyfriends favorite. We usually have a tub of smartie ice cream
in the freezer for when we feel a little sweet tooth coming on.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!