Netflix Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 1007 in Misc

With more than 27 million streaming members in the United States, Canada, Latin America, the United Kingdom and Ireland, Netflix, Inc. is the world's leading internet subscription service for enjoying movies and TV programs.

February 14, 2017

I have had Netflix for about 2 years now and I don't mind it. Its not the best thing out there but it does the trick in finding a movie or documentary too past the time. I do wish that Netflix would introduce more shows like the American Netflix has. I noticed with the American Netflix they have way more content and even movies you have never seen before that are actually really good. The content on Netflix doesn't change that much either. I noticed that not many new shows get added every month so you keep scrolling through endless amounts of shows you already watched.

I do like the fact that its less than 10$ bucks a month too have a subscription. I also like that you can have up too 5 devices connected too Netflix so your computer, phone, or other TV's have access too Netflix. So I would recommend this too anyone who likes too watch movies, just wish the content was more broad.

February 14, 2017

Canadian Netflix does not get as many New movies as Americain, however there are quick fixes for that online. I love the Netflix originals. Always new great binge worthy shows being added.

February 14, 2017

I like Netflix, but I wouldn't say it's amazing. They have a variety of shows and movies for children, and a few good shows, but I find that the movie selection kind of sucks. There aren't many new movies, and there aren't many classics either. Overall we will keep Netflix because of our kids, but that's pretty much the only reason.

February 14, 2017

Netflix is so great! I love that they are always coming out with new shows, movies, and Netflix Originals. I love that they recommend shows and movies to me. So great!

February 14, 2017

I love Netflix it has everything I want to watch, super cheap for how much is available! Love it :) I would cancel cable and just use Netflix if my husband would allow it haha

January 31, 2017

I've had a chance to try out Netflix thanks to my sister who has an account and I must say I was very impressed with the quality of streaming, the endless choice of movies/documentories/series etc! I also like that netflix has original series.. and they're pretty good! and as a bonus it's easy to use and can be watched through any TV, phone, computer or laptop! And it isn't too expensive since the lowest package is about 10$/month and you can add your account to up to 3 devices!

January 31, 2017

Netflix is awesome! There is something for everyone and they are always adding new content. I love that they have full tv series and it saves from where you start or stop so when you log back in there's no searching. They offer suggestions too which is great and I have found so many new movies/tv series!

January 22, 2017

I love netfllix. I have had it for a few years now. It has a decent amount of movies and a good amount of tv shows, and original tv shows and movies. At only $10 a month, its worth it

January 17, 2017

It love it not expensive always have something interesting and always adding new shows or movies no commercials is a bonus huge kids section which is a plus

January 17, 2017

I find netflix is a very good streaming service because it has almost everything what people watch on tv. For kids its good because you can choose with categories they can watch without thinking they will watch bad thing.