Netflix Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 1013 in Misc

With more than 27 million streaming members in the United States, Canada, Latin America, the United Kingdom and Ireland, Netflix, Inc. is the world's leading internet subscription service for enjoying movies and TV programs.

March 22, 2017

I can't say enough good things about this. There is always something to watch even when I'm home sick from work for a few days. Just wish we got some of the us shows in Canada.

March 21, 2017

I love this app. It is the best!! I have it and always use it. I find it is better than cable or satellite. I recommend this to all my friends and family members.

March 21, 2017

Netflix is great ! I used to use it all the time, but now that i have found out about Android boxes, and Kodi, i don't really reach for Netflix as much as i used to, when i can get the same content for free! But for someone who doesn't know about Kodi or doesn't want to use Kodi, Netflix is definitely worth it !! The price you pay a month for the content you get, it's worth it!

March 14, 2017

Netflix is a must-have application. You get so much for your money, you can't go wrong for 7.99/month. There is a little bit of every genres of movies or series etc to virw that is sure to please everyone.

March 14, 2017

Vaut amplement le prix car il es tres versatile coter enfants et adultes beaucoup de contenu pour le prix cest tres tres abordable souvent des pannes mais rien pour annuler labonnement jadore ce produit

March 10, 2017

Je ne me passerai plus de Netflix! 9.99$ par mois c'est vraiment pas cher pour tout le contenu que Netflix nous offre. Et de plus en plus il sorte des films, séries, etc. en français.
    Je recommande

March 07, 2017

I love Netflix!! The content is getting a lot better with more popular shows and movies being added all the time. Endless possibilities it seems. I cant see me ever not having Netflix. Keep up the good work

March 07, 2017

You can't really go wrong with Netflix. For less than $10 a month, which is equal to one movie rental on our tv, you have access to so many shows and movies. The longer Netflix is around the more options they seem to have as far as movies and tv shows. I am really enjoying all of the Netflix original programming that has been coming out in the last few years, especially Orange is the New Black. I did notice that the American version has a bit more options, which would be nice in Canada too. I can't see a time when we do not have a Netflix account. Now if I could only go back in time and save the money on all of the TV box sets I purchased!!

March 05, 2017

Netflix is actually one of the best apps that were ever made. Nobody ever watches half the stuff that comes on cable tv and satallite, well let's just say there isn't ever anything good on tv anyways so why not spend the $9 amonth and get this selection of movies and tv shows super cheap!
    Almost everything you'd ever want to watch is on her including some netflix original series that havent ever aired on tv, would definately recommend this

March 05, 2017

Netflix is great in my opinion, I knew signing up that I wouldn't have access to the newest movies. The price is well worth it for what you do get, I could rent 2 movies off my TV for the cost of Netflix for a month. I like that we can watch on more than one device, so I can watch The Gilmore Girls and hubby can watch a movie. I have found many interesting Netflix originals and random documentaries to keep me entertained for weeks, and I have discovered amazing TV series' I otherwise wouldn't have gotten to watch.

My only complaint is why the heck does Shameless start at season 4 and run through until 6? How stupid is that? Why even bother having it as an option? I am streaming it online from another source, but the quality sucks. I really really hope they add in the 1st three seasons at some point! End of Rant :)
    #Netflix #shameless #chickadvisoreview