Neutragena face sunscreen Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 358 in Sun Protection

March 11, 2017

This is a wonderful sunscreen for the price. It absorbs quickly and has only a very subtle, pleasant scent. it is non irritating. i was impressive at how well it absorbs. it also has a higih SPF content, and this impressed as well. I am very picky about sunscreen and usually use the higher end products, but this is also something I keep in my purse at all times, as I am fair skinned and this is absolute necessity for me. it works. i also love how it does not interfere with makeup.

March 01, 2017

I tried neutrogena's face sunscreen last year and while on vacation in Florida this year and I absolutely love this product! It felt completely oil free on my face and allowed me to apply makeup still without my makeup getting all shiny and clumpy. The best thing about this product is that I did not break out once! I usually have this problem with any sunscreen on my face. Another great thing about this product is the reasonable price at walmart! Thank you Neutrogena!

February 28, 2017

Went on smooth, no white streaks. Smelled great! Would definitely recommend this to family and friends. I will be bringing this with me down south this year! Essential!

January 17, 2017

Neutragena face sunscreen really does help when it comes to protecting my face from a sun burn. but at times i feel it is greasy and clogs up my pores which makes me breakout, but it does feel moisturizing even though it feels greasy at times

August 02, 2016

Works well on my sensitive skin. It feels greasy when it goes on, but it is the only sunscreen I can use without breakouts. I put it on every day under my makeup.