Neutragena Hand Cream

Neutragena Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 290 in Hand Lotions & Creams

August 25, 2016

Being a stay home mom with lot of house chores, my hand really need a good hand cream. I tried many different ones. Because my hand gets wet pretty often, it needs to be reapplied several times a day. I have few of my favorites, but his with the price, I really think it's a good product. I usually stock up when London Drugs has bonus full size hand cream on sale.

June 30, 2016

Neutragena Hand Cream is a great product. If you want soft feeling grease free hands than start using Neutragena Hand Cream. Works well if your hands are in water often great hand protector.

April 12, 2016

Neutrogena Hand Cream relieves my horrible dry hands. It is not greasy and lasts for most of the day. The fragrance free aspect is appealing as it doesn't compete with my perfume.

March 10, 2016

This Neutrogena hand cream is amazing. I love the smell and how creamy and rich it is. This hand cream is like a special treat for your hand, it keeps them looking and smelling great. Well worth the price, I also keep a bottle in the car, at home and in my purse.

January 24, 2016

I like this hand cream. It is not greasy and absorbs quickly into your skin, leaving it very soft and smooth. It is a bit pricey - I will only purchase it when it is on sale.

July 30, 2015

Great stuff! I work in healthcare so my hands are always dry from sanitizers and excessive washing ... This hand cream has helped my hands stay looking and feeling like normal hands! They don't feel like sandpaper anymore ! Not greasy! And can fit in my pocket nicely to carry around all of the time !

June 17, 2015

This hand cream is the best one I've used so far . It hydrates and heal dry cracked hands without making them feel sticky or greasy . The tube is also a great travel size so I can carry it anywhere in my purse.

June 17, 2015

I liked this hand cream a lot , I found it last a very long time ! I'm always washing hands and using sanitizer at work and this kept my hands feeling amazing ! No more dry cracking knuckles

June 08, 2015

I recently tries this product and all I have to say is Wow!!! It doesn"t leave a greasy sensation on and leaves your hands softs.

May 30, 2015

Too pricey for the results. There are plenty of lotions out there that do as good a job or even better for a fraction of the price.