Neutrogena 3 in 1 Concealer for Eyes Reviews

Ranked #246 out of 337 in Eye Cream

July 07, 2016

I first found this concealer at Target in the US and have been stocking up on the product each time I go back (I can't find it anywhere in Alberta) - I love this concealer! The shade (medium) is a perfect match to cover up the slight darkness under my eyes. I also use this as regular concealer for spots on my face.

February 06, 2016

I noticed some dark under my eyes lately so,I went down and saw the girl in cosmetic at the Drug Store.She told me that they get good feedback from customers on Neutrogena 3in1 Concealor for eyes.It was suppose to be a good product.I bought it and when I got home,I tried it right away.I couldn't believe the coverage it gave my eyes.It covered all the dark and any blemish I had also.I'm glad I got my opinion from the drug store because they sell a lot of make-up,also to me,besides they know what sells.I'm glad I purchased this one and I certainly would recommend, it to anyone who has dark circles around their eyes.The price is not too bad either and it was well worth it.

February 05, 2016

I really like this product.
It's easy to apply.it doesn't leave my skin to greasy and it last for long time.

February 05, 2016

This Concealer is pretty freaking food,i got real dark under eye circles and this product covered them pretty food,i didn't dry my skin like my last one did and it don't smell bad.it wore off a little quicker then I wanted but all else is pretty good.

February 05, 2016

Use this under or on top of foundation and it is just amazing. It's creamy and pigmented, but not drying.

February 05, 2016

I really liked this product. I use it everyday and find that it feels light on me skin.

February 05, 2016

i have tried this product gives a good coverage and hide my dark circles sometimes i also use this on my blemishes works very well. blends very well on skin and give natural look. I would definitely recommend this product

February 05, 2016

Yes, yes, yes! I'm glad I tried this on a whim. I use it not only under my eyes but to cover blemishes. Because it is Neutrogena, I trust that it is good for my skin and that it will look great!

February 05, 2016

Love t'his product. My skins oily and this keeps it looking dry and the coverage is good and lasts all day. Will continue to use

February 04, 2016

This product is amazing- great texture and excellent coverage