• Neutrogena 3-in-1 Concealer
  • Neutrogena 3-in-1 Concealer

Neutrogena 3-in-1 Concealer Reviews

Ranked #289 out of 389 in Concealer

Neutrogena 3-in-1 Concealer has blendable coverage and instantly reduces the look of dark circles and puffiness. This concealer protects from the sun and is gentle enough for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Visit neutrogena.com for more information.

March 21, 2016

Love Neutrogena products especially this one, hides all my blemishes and makes me feel beautiful. Never leave home without using this product. Love love love

December 16, 2015

I totally love this product ...Whenever i have my sleepless nights , those bags and black racoons eyes that come out witch makes me clook and feel like very insecure ...Well with this stuff it actually soften your skin color , blends in like ....Real well and takes MOST of the dark circles away from under your eyes and the puffiness gone also.... But please dont get wrong ...Not everybodys skin type is the same , some react some dont , We all have our own skin types so maybe this product works real well for others ...Whatever the case may be i shared my opinion and experience about it !!!

December 02, 2013

I love how natural this goes on and leaves no streaks or harsh lines. It's "barely there" coverage and makes you look like you aren't wearing anything enhancing the term "natural beauty"! :)

February 23, 2013

The absolute BEST! If you are looking to better your skin, try Neutrogena! I love all of their products, especially this 3-in-1!!

August 10, 2011

I have always had really dark circles under my eyes and was always searching for a concealer thick enough to hide them! Well, this is it! This concealer has a nice, thick and creamy consistency and stays put! It also doesn't settle into the folds under your eyes...a must have for me!!

May 20, 2009

I bought this concealer in Light/10. With concealer I always put on powder around my eyes to hold the concealer in. It is light and creamy, not like mousse makeup but light. I dot it around my eye where the dark circles are and then I finish at the top of the eye. It hold for a long time, about 16 hours. Though, it tends to come off if you are getting wet.
I liked the consistency of this concealer and how little I had to use in order to get the results I was looking for.
I bought it at Wal-Mart for about four dollars and say that it was worth it.

September 15, 2008

This is a very creamy concealer that has an eye cream in it. This does an ok job if I first put Painterly Paint pot on my undereyes but alone it does not cover all my dark circles and makes them gray.