Neutrogena "Acne Stress Control" Power-Cream Wash

Neutrogena "Acne Stress Control" Power-Cream Wash Reviews

Ranked #564 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

October 10, 2016

I have tried almost everything out there for acne prone skin, drugstore and high end, but somehow missed this product line. Finally after an online search this popped up with amazing reviews. I picked this up for less than $10 about a week ago. My skin has improved SO much already! I'm literally astounded by this cleanser. It is a super creamy consistency and smells so fresh! My skin feels incredible after using this morning and night. What has me blown away is that just after one week, I have zero new breakouts on my face. What was there is healing and greatly diminished. Nothing has ever worked so well, so quickly! I follow up with a toner and moisturiser (only at night) and it seems to be working perfectly!

May 20, 2014

What I like most about this facial cleanser is that it does NOT suck all the moisture out of my face! It works well to keep the skin clean, but doesn't leave your skin too dry. It also has a refreshing scent, that isn't too powerful but is a nice little scent when washing your face.

March 31, 2014

Of all face wash this is the best one I have ever used on my face.

March 24, 2014

This product is a great mix of cleansing without leaving my skin too pinched dry (a common problem with salicylic acid based acne cleansers). It has a nice cooling effect over the skin as well which was soothing and effective in making my face "feel" clean. I use this product daily and highly recommend it if you have combination skin with problem acne areas.

February 20, 2014

Fantastic product to control hormonal breakouts. I use it daily in the shower and have noticed a HUGE improvement in the quality of my skin. The frequency of breakouts is down at least 75%.
Impressed to say the least

July 11, 2013

I have been using this face wash for over a year now and I haven't looked back! It is a power cream wash, NOT a scrub so you can use it every day. I use it once in the morning and once at night. It got rid of my acne and helps keep my face from being oily. After using this product I put on a moisturizer and I'm good to go! I continue to recommend this product to everyone. It really works well for me.