Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Power-Foam Wash Reviews

Ranked #350 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Foam Wash is so advanced it treats acne even before it emerges. It cleans deep into pores, clears oil instantly and fights breakouts fast, while reducing redness and irritation. This rich foam penetrates deep into the pores to clear skin. Its breakthrough MicroClear technology is clinically proven to boost the delivery of acne medicine, unclogging congested pores and speeding treatment deep and fast to the source where breakouts begin. It's so advanced it treats acne even before it emerges. What's more, naturally derived skin-soothers, green tea and cucumber, help reduce redness and irritation, leaving skin calmer and looking stress free.

1.5/5

October 26, 2016

Ce nettoyant a complètement irrité ma peau, après 1 semaine d'utilisation ma peau était remplie de peau morte et était complètement déshydraté. MA peau est devenue rouge et rien n'Allait plus sur mon visage. La seule utilisation que je reccommande est de mettre le produit mélangée à l'eau, uniquement sur vos boutons, ce sera un peu plus efficace

July 18, 2015

I love this face wash. The smell is great. The face wash works great in the summer when my skin is super oily. The only downside is i dont use it in the winter. The reason for that is during the winter is tends to dry my skin out. Good thing though they have a gentler wash that i use then.

July 09, 2015

I love this product and buy it on a regular basis. I love the tingling sensation it has when applied, and how fresh and clean my skin feels after.

April 07, 2015

I'm not sure how to rate this product. It cleanses as well as any cleanser, but with regards to the acne control, I've noticed no difference based on my use of this wash. I don't know if you need to use it every day (which I do) for it to work, but I honestly don't think it would make a difference whether I continued using it or not.

March 31, 2015

This is a wonderful cleanser it removes All my makeup I love it

October 24, 2014

I wanted to love this product, because I love Neutrogena- but all it did was make my face incredibly dry and itchy. I was rather disappointed and won't be purchasing it again.

September 09, 2014

Recently bought Neutrogena acne control...very good...makes skin smooth n reduce acne....don't burn eyes ....I experienced results in 3 days

March 26, 2014

My son has been using this product and I have seen some wonderful results.

February 18, 2014

i use this all the time, i cant remember the last time i had a pimple!

August 10, 2013

Love this face wash, espcially for my acne prone skin, it works great.