Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Scrub Reviews

Ranked #98 out of 218 in Facial Exfoliators

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment with powerful MicroClear technology works around the clock in 3 different ways: treats acne even before it emerges, hydrates and softens skin, and reduces redness and irritation.This silky non pore-clogging formula is so light it absorbs quickly, leaving no greasy residue on your face. It works continuously to clear, hydrate and soften your skin. Breakthrough MicroClear technology is clinically proven to boost the delivery of acne medicine, unclogging congested pores and speeding treatment deep and fast to the source where breakouts begin. What's more, naturally derived skin-soothers, green tea and cucumber, help reduce redness and irritation, leaving skin looking and feeling soft and stress free.MicroClear technologyNon-comedogenic (won't clog pores)How to use: Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.Allure 2007 Best of Beauty Award Winner for Acne Treatment.

September 14, 2016

I have sensitive skin so sometimes when i use face scrubs they sting my face. This product works wonderfully! It doesn't sting my face and it prevents me from breaking out! I always used to use highend brands for my face but once I discovered this almost a year ago and i wont go back to the clinique i was using beforehand!

February 25, 2016

Love this product and it's definitely something that I need to use every single day! It does work well to an extent b/c not only have I not have any acne in a long time, it also keeps my face looking clean and oil free.

January 23, 2016

I have always loved Neutrogena products, and this is one of my favourites - especially the grapefruit one! I love the way it feels on my skin, and while it can take a bit with the beads to wash off (as I bought the one with the beads), it leaves your skin refreshed and helps prevent acne from occurring. I'd recommend this product to anyone and everyone!

November 05, 2015

this is the BEST acne scrub ever! Use it everyday in the shower, and I have no pimples. I used to get a few pimples here and there right before my time of the month. This pretty much eliminated that completely.

Definitely give this a try if you are having issues with acne.

April 09, 2015

The smell of this product isn't too great. It feels good to exfoliate your face and neck with this product. Leaves u feeling very clean and gives yourskin a radiant glow after using it. Myskin feels clean but my breakouts haven't diminished

April 03, 2015

Not a big fan of this product - I have combination/oily skin and am prone to acne. I feel that this scrub is good for making my skin feel 'normal' when I use it, but it doesn't prevent my skin from going right back to feeling oily in a few hours.

October 23, 2014

It works well to keep my acne at bay. It feels creamy and exfoliates as well. Best used with the Neutrogena moisturizer. Rinses nice and clean.

June 12, 2014

This product might have a strong odour but it leaves the skin very clean. I always feel better after using it but my sister found that it was burning her on her acne..

February 20, 2014

This is a great, inexpensive product that works well to get rid of acne pr e skin

August 27, 2013

Love this scrub for my very acne prone skin!! Its not to rough and you can use it every day. I use it every night.