Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner Reviews

Ranked #121 out of 224 in Toner

March 11, 2017

I like that it is strong enough to remove the impurities on my face without harshly drying out my skin like other toners. It also does not burn as it is alcohol-free. In addition, I like that the fragrance is not too strong and does not linger afterwards.

January 17, 2017

I tried this toner because it was alcohol free. It did not dry my skin or burn. It seemed to work fine. I am not sure if I prefer no alcohol or alcohol free.

October 23, 2016

I really like this toner. It really takes my skincare routine up another notch. Very refreshing. And the best part is that it's alcohol-free, so you're not stripping your skin's moisture barrier. Buy it. Use it. Love it.

May 11, 2016

Neutrogena Alcohol Free Toner has no alcohol so it can makes my skin clean and soft without the effect of alcohol, I can use it in different seasons to refresh my skin.

February 08, 2016

I haven't used many toners but after learning about how bad alcohol is for your skin I decided to try this little guy out. It has a light clean scent, to be honest it doesn't really do much for your skin except get rid of any extra soap/makeup residue, which I like. It also doesn't break me out which is a plus ! I like this toner because it simple and effective.

July 10, 2015

This is the best toner that I have tried. It helped with clearing up my acne.

July 09, 2015

It gets rid of any leftover makeup or dirt after I've washed my face without drying out my sensitive skin.

January 05, 2015

It is very light and gentle on the skin, yet it gets rid of a lot of leftover dirt and makeup after cleansing! Very good for dry skin, does not strip away natural oils.

August 19, 2014

I like this product because it doesn't leave your face feeling dry, but you can feel any oiliness you may have had disappear.

June 27, 2014

I purchased this a while ago on a whim, I was into my cold cream & dove soap phase (yeah I know-pore clogging hell) thinking that I could use the toner to remove residue. The toner has a pH of 4.5, which is perfect, but too gentle to remove the mix of mineral oil & syndnet residue from the dove soap (nasty).
    So it sat in the cupboard for a few months, but I needed something after my cleanser that wasn't a BHA liquid or a harsh product. This fits the bill. I even use it before cleansing as a make up remover!
    I typically avoid fragrance in cosmetics, but the parfum in this toner does not irritate my skin. The best ingredient in the formula is sodium PCA which balances and respects the acid mantle.
    It's also good for the morning when one is not keen on washing their face, but wish to clean the skin.
    Excellent product.

Updated On: August 15, 2014

dove soap this toner YEAH!