Neutrogena All-in-1 Daily Scrub Reviews

Ranked #315 out of 448 in Acne Treatment

August 26, 2014

This has been my go-to facial scrub for over two years now. I have quite dry skin so I definitely don't use this every day, but it's great for getting that tingly clean feeling.

August 12, 2013

This is one of my favorite product from all Neutrogena products. It is very gentle, but does the cleansing, exfolicating, and keeping acne away. It does not make your skin dry, nor have a scent. I use it daily, and I have sensitive skin, and sometime prone to acne. This product helps me away from acne, and my skin is radiant. Definitly recommend this product.

September 13, 2012

This product is amazing! I thought it would really dry out my skin as other acne products have. I don't have a lot of blemish problems but do suffer with large pores and the occasional breakout. Since I am 52 it is a little embarassing when that happens. My face did not dry out at all. It can be used as a daily cleanser and has a nice light scent. It is not greasy nor too gritty. In fact it is very gentle. After rinsing my face felt so clean and smooth! I just love this product and highly recommend it. It is the acne product I have ever used.