Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #211 out of 937 in Shampoo

Use once a week to make your favorite shampoo work better
Instant

November 28, 2016

Neutogena anti residue shampoo is the perfect shampoo for us Product Junkies! I use it every week to clear the product build up from my brittle, dyed, over sprayed hair. My son actually uses it to remove chlorine and chemicals (he's a lifeguard) and he swears it's the only shampoo that makes his hair smell normal, not like a pool!

November 28, 2016

Hey! My sister's husband uses this because he can't use the scented mens hair care. And it works and it's unscented, it's great and he used this works effectively very good hair product.

November 10, 2016

It does the job of rinsing out all the gunk and left over products in your hair, but be warned do not use this often!
it will dry out your hair. When you do decide to use it, i recommend pairing it with a good deep conditioner.

June 10, 2016

Well, my family and I we all have oily hair and this is the answer for our problems! yes we do use every single day before our prefer shampoo. It works like a pre wash shampoo! And it keep our scalps of getting oily even before lunch time!

June 02, 2016

This is a good everyday shampoo especially for someone who puts a lot of product in their hair like me. It does a good job of removing any build up on my scalp and leaves my hair feeling really clean and lightweight. I would repurchase this shampoo again.

February 17, 2016

This shampoo does exactly what it says it does. I use this once a week to get rid of all the product I use in my hair throughout the week. My hair feels and looks great after washing - I have gotten compliments before asking if I did something different to my hair. The only downside is the scent but you get used to it.

December 22, 2015

I was cursed with the worst type of hair in the world: combination. My ends are dry and my roots are oily, I can't win! Thankfully, Neutrogena's Anti-Resiude Shampoo helps my hair turn from oil slick to beautiful and thick. This once-a-week treatment isn't too harsh and can be used more than once if necessary. It doesn't dry out my hair, and instead washes away all the built-up residue from other shampoos, city grime, and all that gross stuff. The only downside is that it tends to make my hair a bit more tangly after.

December 10, 2015

I use this shampoo about twice per week as I have very oily hair. I often try to rotate my shampoos as they seem to add to the oily-ness. I was very happy when I tried this shampoo and noticed that my hair did not become oily within a day as it usually did!
when you wash your hair with this shampoo it will make it feel kind of almost dry (even though it's wet... if that makes sense) but it feels very squeeky clean. After applying conditioner, the "dry" feeling goes away and you are left with very clean, soft hair.
For those of you who dye your hair, you may understand this...
after using this shampoo, I find that my hair feels simular to the way it feels after it is colour treated. Very soft and full of body. It is very useful for stripping all of the buildup of oil and hair products that you think are being cleaned out by regular shampoos!
In terms of the smell, it is okay. It does not smell "pretty" or "fruity," but more of the traditional Neutrogena smell... very clean.

December 04, 2015

This is a great shampoo to use once a week instead of your usual shampoo it.helps remove all that build up from using different products in your hair and helps your favorite shampoo work better

June 09, 2015

i sure dont like the smell. how ever using once a aweek has changed my hair from dull to soft shiny and manageable