Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Daily Face Scrub

Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Daily Face Scrub Reviews

Ranked #203 out of 219 in Facial Exfoliators

Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub doesn't just fight blackheads, it helps eliminate them for clearer, smoother skin.This gentle scrub immediately works two ways to not only clear out the blackheads you have now, but also to help prevent new ones from forming. First, you'll feel it tingle as its maximum strength acne medicine, Salicylic Acid, penetrates deep to eliminate blackheads by removing stubborn dirt, oil and makeup trapped inside pores. Then, you'll feel its gentle, skin-soothing microbeads exfoliate without overdrying to help stop blackheads before they start.Make blackheads a thing of the past. 2% Salicylic Acid Smooth Microbeads 4.2 fl. oz tube

April 05, 2016

I use this scrub daily.
It helps keep my dead cells at bay but does not do a big improvement on blackheads which it is made for.
It is more like a moisturizing daily scrub than a medicated scrub.
It doesw irritate my sensitive combination skin.
Has very fine beads that is easy to spread on face.

January 27, 2016

I didn't find that this product helped my face with acne. However, it really dried out my cheeks and left red dry patches on my skin. I normally use face wash in the morning and a gentle exfoliant in the evening, alternating with face wash. I have been using and still use the exfoliant for years with no issues.

September 09, 2014

This scrub is magical.works like a charm and i absolutely love it.

April 15, 2014

It's good - I only get it when it's on sale or I have a coupon. Smells decent too.

August 18, 2013

I mainly bought this scrub because I had a $5 off coupon for it, so figured I would give it a go. I have been using this daily for just over two weeks and I don't find it too harsh to use on my skin. You can definitely feel the "scrubbing" effect of the wash when using it, but it is not too abrasive that it leaves my skin red or irritated. I can't say I have really noticed a decrease in the number of blackheads I have, but I do find that my skin is less oily and much smoother, and certainly no new blackheads have formed. I have noticed a decrease in the number of pimples I get but could also be due to the fact I've been more adherent to my acne care regime. I also have millia around the corner of my mouth, and those have decreased in the amount that I have. There is little to no scent with this product, which has even enticed my husband to start using it and he likes it. Not sure this will replace my regular go to scrub (St. Ives), but it is certainly a product I would use again.

October 05, 2009

I have also tried the daily blackhead scrub and found there is no difference. My face is clearer and feels less oily. Even my fiance uses it! Good scrub effect, not harsh but you know that it is exfoliating. Nice smell, not offensive.